Squalton

Jan 31, 2021
It's a general problem with RPG Maker games you can run into. It means that you have a newer nw.js file somewhere on your system, which conflicts with what the game is looking for.
There is a post with possible solutions here:
Else, the message can also be ignored. It shouldn't affect the game while you play it.
Thanks for the information

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Walkthrough 24.08.02

Improvements:
- New design and structure to make finding information quicker and easier.
- Individual pages for all characters and enemies. Sorted alphabetically instead of by the CG room pages.
- Individual pages for all quest as well, so that there is more space to add pictures and details.
- A section about weapons and armor, with stats and information about where you can find them.
- More images to visualize things like riddle solutions.

Not done yet:
- The index for the quests is missing the links to the individual pages of the quests.
- The location of where you can get 2 weapons and 8 armor pieces is unclear at the moment. It needs to be checked if they're obtainable or not.
Weapons: Righteous Dagger, and Water Blade
Armors: Heart Shape Amulet, Protective Gold Bracelet, Ring of Regeneration, Magic Robe of Earth, Thunder Armor, Ring of Health, Black Clothes, and Black Hat.

Please let me know if you see something that is still missing, or if you have an idea how a segment could be improved.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gervid

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You mean the dungeon I explain here:
The blue, yellow, and green buttons aren't needed. They only block the entrance while being pushed down.

Red button once: Makes the red chest near the entrance available.
Red button again: Red chest unavailable again, crystals in the top left disappear.
Red button third time: Crystals in bottom left disappear, crystals in the top left appear again.
Red button forth time: Crystals in bottom right disappear, crystals in the bottom left appear again.
Red button fifth time: Button is reset and starts from the top of the list again the next time you interact with it.

There is no "goal" in the dungeon. The crystals only block you from getting the chests in those corners. Once you have everything you need, you can always leave the dungeon to advance the event.
Or are you talking about something else?

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
on an unrelated note i am having great difficulty with these buttons in the forgotten brexeet isles quest, and i might also have stumbled upon a bug while attempting to press all the buttons fast enough: after pressing three buttons but before pressing four, the red button gets stuck being pressed down so i have to leave and re-enter, it might involve getting into battle after pressing 3 buttons but i'm not sure EDIT: just tried the buttons again, it gets stuck even if i don't get into a battle
1722697539950.png

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
My past experience, took me by surprise with that Haunted Manor for.... Sandra questline I think?
I'm no good with horror but I do enjoy the thrill. Frightening enough for me tho :eek:

Will playing fresh start after I finish most of my task, getting stressed on the field is no joke.
Actually, my 1st progress is corrupted entirely due to power outage, this was in 2019 or 2020.
Decided to play fresh start because I'm away far too long from 2nd progress.

Basically, this will be my 3rd fresh start.
Jaylin introduction live rent free in my brain, still funny AF omg :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
the dungeon where i need to meet palasha after first getting the quest. i have no idea how to find it.
The dungeon of Newkungu? You enter Newkungu on the worldmap, and then go north in the town map. The dungeon entrance is there in the north of that town map, not somewhere noth of Newkungu on the worldmap, in case that was the confusion.

on an unrelated note i am having great difficulty with these buttons in the forgotten brexeet isles quest, and i might also have stumbled upon a bug while attempting to press all the buttons fast enough: after pressing three buttons but before pressing four, the red button gets stuck being pressed down so i have to leave and re-enter, it might involve getting into battle after pressing 3 buttons but i'm not sure EDIT: just tried the buttons again, it gets stuck even if i don't get into a battle
View attachment 3895025
You can interact with a pushed down button to pull it back up again. And if I recall correctly, you don't have to press a button on your keyboard to activate the swtich, as you can walk onto it to activate it.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
The dungeon of Newkungu? You enter Newkungu on the worldmap, and then go north in the town map. The dungeon entrance is there in the north of that town map, not somewhere noth of Newkungu on the worldmap, in case that was the confusion.
thanks

You can interact with a pushed down button to pull it back up again. And if I recall correctly, you don't have to press a button on your keyboard to activate the swtich, as you can walk onto it to activate it.
and i meant that i reset the puzzle, i walked out, tried the puzzle again and the button got stuck again

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
ok this is definitely a bug. after hitting 3 or more buttons this red one remains pressed even after time runs out and can't be pressed again. meaning that the only way to try again is to leave the maze and return, no amount of interacting with the button seems to return it to the unpressed state
1722791161817.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ok this is definitely a bug. after hitting 3 or more buttons this red one remains pressed even after time runs out and can't be pressed again. meaning that the only way to try again is to leave the maze and return, no amount of interacting with the button seems to return it to the unpressed state
View attachment 3898602
I attached a zip for the map file 661. Unpack the zip and move this file into the www/data folder and replace the old Map661.json file with this new file. It should make sure that you can pull up that button properly.

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes