Jun 8, 2017
Can someone help me, I am having trouble solving the puzzle below Lualombo. I am trying to finish A Vampire's Past and I think that is related but the walkthrough currently out isn't updated to that quest.

Reactions: Nanthaga

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone help me, I am having trouble solving the puzzle below Lualombo. I am trying to finish A Vampire's Past and I think that is related but the walkthrough currently out isn't updated to that quest.
You should visit another place(I forgot the name) in Dorgania(related with the fragments) before Lualombo and you will find one clue to make Lualombo puzzle..

About Vampire past..

You visited the NORTH DUNGEON and talked with the Wind Spirit? The next step is visit LUALOMBO in Dorgania and release the prisoner with 3 eyes from prison..

Next read 4 books about the person that Vampire wants to see 1 in your castle(nobles room), 1 dorgania capital castle, 1 manastyr(amagal). 1 in Begus(calterbugy).. and after that you should visit Chysthaven and enter in one of this city houses..

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanthaga

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ryen,if you need help for the signature..you can ask Krull he is really skillful in this;)

Last edited:

RizomataNyan

Jan 24, 2019
Questions
Why can't I find the file for this game in the android version? I need to do some stuff to the save files but for some reason I can't find the files
Help!

LunarKnights

May 13, 2019
if im being completely honest this is one of the first English games I have seen on this site and it looks like a great game In fact its downloading right now, I am not saying that there are not any english games on this site but the majority are Japanese so yeah I wanted to get that out there and thank you poster for getting this game out there

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Questions
Why can't I find the file for this game in the android version? I need to do some stuff to the save files but for some reason I can't find the files
Help!
The saves for android aren't easy to find. But if you play the previous version you can now update to the new version without losing your saves. I only had troubles in earlier versions when I changed the programm used to make the .apk files.

@LunarKnights I'm looking forward to your feedback once you're done. ;)

The new version 19.05.21 is now available! :)

Changes:

- The size of the sleeping chambers was increased. I added four rooms at the bottom of the map (which don*t have any new events in them yet).

- You can now find the woman Pharah in Lalizan in Dorgania. She will teach you about teleportation through stone plates which unlocks a new system. You can use the plates to teleport between all plates that you have interacted with after this new dialog. The locations with working plates are:
~ In Dorgania: Lalizan, Kagabangui, Lualombo and Orchel
~ In Central: Aldlyn (stone plate is new on the map on the right side near the main road), Havaria Port, Parverhill, Red Keep, Calbridge Stronghold and the Singing Mountains.
~ In Amagal: Manastyr In Begus: Diminus Castle, Spire of Courage and Calterburry
~ Bonus: Amaranthe
I turned some stone plates, like on top of the castle of Aldlyn, to broken stone plates as they were just for decoration and not intended for this use. Please let me know if I forgot any stone plates somewhere.

- The events about Amagal continue! Next step starts with a dialog with Chiyo in Aldlyn after her previous events are done, the main story is finished to the point where Varea is in your castle, and you freed King Merius of Amagal (the guy that is now standing at the broken fort in Amagal)

- New CG scene with Chiyo. Enjoy~

Upload on Hi-Drive is still in the works, but all versions are available at MEGA:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Singing Mountain at Witton & Amaranthe need to buy ticket at havaria port

Last edited:

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I can't end quest "Traitor?" because Trey answer only "Thanks for your help earlier."
PS: don't know which version I played, last saved in November.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
WHERE IS MY PRIVATE JAIL?? I beat the bandit woman where is she??
In your castle top right is a path from your bedroom to a hidden bedroom. In the top right of that hidden bedroom is a stairway to the secret prison area. ;)

I can't end quest "Traitor?" because Trey answer only "Thanks for your help earlier."
PS: don't know which version I played, last saved in November.
He has no new dialog because you're not done with the previous step. ;) The catgirl run away, so you need to follow/search her. She can be found hiding behind some boxes in the storage below the bar in Aldlyn.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
He has no new dialog because you're not done with the previous step. ;) The catgirl run away, so you need to follow/search her. She can be found hiding behind some boxes in the storage below the bar in Aldlyn.
If you mean her, then I told with her already. Quest log tells me "Talk to Trey again". I think the problem is that I finished personal quest of Trey earlier than "Traitor". Can you watch my save please?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you mean her, then I told with her already. Quest log tells me "Talk to Trey again". I think the problem is that I finished personal quest of Trey earlier than "Traitor". Can you watch my save please?
My mistake. I checked your save and saw here there thinking you didn't speak to her yet, but that wasn't correct. You're absolutely right that another event made you "jump" the sequence of events. It's already very late for me, but I'll try make a fix for it tomorrow.

Nov 14, 2017
Playing the game on laptop and screen freezes randomly while the audio continues to play. After 10 or so seconds later an error notice pops up that says "cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined". This happened both in castle management and while adventuring. And I was playing in windowed mode. Gonna check fullscreen right now.
Btw the game is great, thats why this error becomes more frustrating. While having fun playing the game immersed in it, comes an abrupt freeze.....

Edit: No freeze in fullscreen mode yet in the last 3 hours of gameplay, windowed mode has a problem maybe?

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Enjoying the game, but one thing bothers me... What is up with almost all male characters having feminine sprites and models, while females have masculine with a dash of makeup?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i wonder if we'll be able to get the girls we couldn't the first time pregnant if we failed(like the cop girl, if you couldn't get her pregnant in the sex scene, you have no chance anymore...sad)like, with the queen, being able of repeating the sex scene

Edit - the Amagal choice feels weird to me, if choose the old king, the lunatic gets the power and becomes my "friend"? if i choose the other dude(forgot his name) does Chyoo's sister duels him and becomes the queen? are these my choices or did i misunderstand something?

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i wonder if we'll be able to get the girls we couldn't the first time pregnant if we failed(like the cop girl, if you couldn't get her pregnant in the sex scene, you have no chance anymore...sad)like, with the queen, being able of repeating the sex scene

Edit - the Amagal choice feels weird to me, if choose the old king, the lunatic gets the power and becomes my "friend"? if i choose the other dude(forgot his name) does Chyoo's sister duels him and becomes the queen? are these my choices or did i misunderstand something?
you can make them pregnant by replaying the sex scene in the gallery..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Enjoying the game, but one thing bothers me... What is up with almost all male characters having feminine sprites and models, while females have masculine with a dash of makeup?
Most character sprites are made with the default RPG Maker character creator tool. I guess you just look at them in a different way than others. They're definitely the normal bodys for female characters. ^^

How to go past the foxgirl in underground dungeon of spire of courage.....??????
You can't. Not yet. The floors behind her are simply not done so far. ;)

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes