Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
No, the events with Ellanore and Tabsy are in the "normal" time before the time skip phase.
To unlock the quest "Airhead" you need Tabsy's first dialog at her farm, Amara established as caretaker of Kayelinth's farm near Aldlyn, and 1x water lamia, 1x cowgirl, and 1x big harpy released at Tabsy's farm. When you have all requirements when you enter Tabsy's farm, she'll have an !-icon above her head and give you the new quest.
Maybe you're missing one of the monstergirls?
i have them all and the vanguard girl there and mozaik but doesnt give me the quest

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
here, pls can you check if something' s wrong with ellanore? also lum doesnt show up at the brothel,(probably because kuthy event?) im looking forward to see that character. Im stuck with those 3.
I used the Fast Travel option to go to the worldmap, walked through Tabsy's farm, and she had the ! above her head to show that you can talk with her to start the new quest. In the brothel, the manager also has the ! icon.
Did you perhaps used the update files but skipped a version or more? Then you'd be missing files in your game, and thus don't see that content. In that case, the safest way to ensure that you have all files is to download the full game again, and copy the entire save folder to the same location in the new game folder.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lone Dog

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I used the Fast Travel option to go to the worldmap, walked through Tabsy's farm, and she had the ! above her head to show that you can talk with her to start the new quest. In the brothel, the manager also has the ! icon.
Did you perhaps used the update files but skipped a version or more? Then you'd be missing files in your game, and thus don't see that content. In that case, the safest way to ensure that you have all files is to download the full game again, and copy the entire save folder to the same location in the new game folder.
mm probably missing the last update yes, i didnt install the last one you posted.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
ok 2/3 working now but ellanore still doesn't show her last event,she was an old character so I though something could be wrong with my save.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ok 2/3 working now but ellanore still doesn't show her last event,she was an old character so I though something could be wrong with my save.
Try to talk with her again once in the castle, before going to the clinic to check for the npc that should appear in front of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lone Dog
4.10 star(s) 78 Votes