fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Here's an idea. Would love to see some collaring in the game. Like the teachers tell the white students that to understand/atone for previous injustices they need to wear a collar with a leash and be led around by the teachers and/or BBBWs, then forced to service their mistresses on command.

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks for the nice words. What did you like about Chapter 2?
Sorry, my English is poor, please forgive me.
I like it:
1: the teacher instilled the white body with the "hint" and "temptation" of the black bull into the white girl in class, so that the white girl thought that black was beautiful.
PS: "hint" and "temptation" want more.

2: the teacher seduced white girls into "black gene supremacy".
PS: hope the content is more clear.

3: Gay line should lead to white girls' ideological betrayal and cheating.
PS: the family girl conceals and deceives the hero more.

4: mother's gradual change is very hierarchical.
PS: will mom be pregnant? A womb full of black genes? Exciting!

I hope you can read my "bad English", I just want to express my respect for you, I love your game!
PS: I like the kiss of Rachel above. It looks so sweet. I hope Rachel can have a good black bull that brings her happiness, rather than being hurt by a hound.

Reactions: Jobeo and Baka!

muhlenkamp

Dec 4, 2019
Hi! Such a great game! Congrats! Hope it will be as hardcore as your amazing first one "bully". I especially appreciate you put stockings on your girls. Need more! And if the mom Trish could turn her boy into her full-toilet (piss and shit), as the mom in "bully" had begun with, it would be so perfect for me ;-)

Serey

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, Jobeo!

I have the following ideas about future your game:

1)Thanks to sex with African student, female breasts are growing, her body is becoming more attractive. After a few days (after sex with BBC), the white woman discovers that her boobs have become a little rounder (hormonal system improves). For example, she looks in the mirror and notices this change - her body has become more feminine.

2)The next day (after sex with African student), the white woman will be in a good mood. She found the missing part of her life. She smiles. I hope, in this game there will be such dialogs.

3)In my opinion, it all happens as a result of personal experience. Non social influence. Sex life is a private bussiness of her, her black bull and her cuck (if he is). Eventually in this game all white girls will have this lifestyle - permanent sexual relations with their african lovers. Their white husbands/boyfriends will become their cuckolds and investors.

I`m sorry for my English. I hope you understand this post. Your game is very hot.

Reactions: Jobeo

Serey

Jan 20, 2019
Another story for this game:

Jaheem can enter the house late at night when father Ward will sleep soundly. At the same time mother Trish will ask her son to provide to them for several hours his bed. She should discuss this moment with her son before this night. I think it is an interesting situation. For example, she can tell her son, that she very needs this date, isn't he against, and so on. Also she can tell, that Jaheem prefers to have sex without a condom, that she is not going to get pregnant (but she does not use contraception), so her son should clean her pussy very well. Then she takes a shower and returns to the marital bed.

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Chapter Two was awesome, but then again I love all your work (Fan).
It would be great to see what the Principles dogs can handle,that would be nice for chapter 3 four sure.
Keep up the Great Job, oh yeah, please make the guys dick a little bigger so we can see where it goes into.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I completely understand that people want Chapter 3, that's a good thing!

Recently I have been thinking about it, looking at some models and whatnot. The thing I'm struggling with is the overall vision for Chapter 3. We start at a certain point, where Chapter 2 left off, and I'm just not sure where I want the story to be by the end of Chapter 3. Normally I can visualize it, and see the progression... Reparations has so many characters, which is really good for creating more content, but there are so many directions each of them can go.

So I think it's at least a very good sign that I'm still thinking about the game. If I wasn't interested in it anymore I wouldn't be thinking about it at all. I have somewhat of an idea of where to go in the first half of the chapter but beyond that things are a bit hazy so I'll have to think about it more.

biggitybopity

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I completely understand that people want Chapter 3, that's a good thing!

Recently I have been thinking about it, looking at some models and whatnot. The thing I'm struggling with is the overall vision for Chapter 3. We start at a certain point, where Chapter 2 left off, and I'm just not sure where I want the story to be by the end of Chapter 3. Normally I can visualize it, and see the progression... Reparations has so many characters, which is really good for creating more content, but there are so many directions each of them can go.

So I think it's at least a very good sign that I'm still thinking about the game. If I wasn't interested in it anymore I wouldn't be thinking about it at all. I have somewhat of an idea of where to go in the first half of the chapter but beyond that things are a bit hazy so I'll have to think about it more.
Hope you keep up the good work!

You have a great base will multiple possible directions to take the story in the future.

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019

Yes, we are waiting and wanting ch 3, it would be a shame if you leave it be, better than Bully in my opinion, and I loved Bully! As for the direction on the game, it's your vision really, you'll be able to find it, as you always do, just please don't abandon, and please keep what you've done in chapter 2, this can really be my fav game of the site when it's finished

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019

I hope our message doesn't interfere with you,
stick to your own thinking.

Serey

Jan 20, 2019

Hi, Jobeo!

I'm sure, your mind will tell you the best solutions.

Maybe, it makes sense to focus on the main female characters (Natalie, Trish, Alanna, sisters)? Thereby you limit so fast branching of story in this game.

Let me share another idea with you:

I really like the scene in the game "Bully", when Bobby was sleeping at the hotel and his wife woke him, so he clean her pussy. First of all I was impressed with the panorama of her beautiful body (stunning bottom view). Secondly, a trick of the light in this scene. It is amazing. Such a warm night-time lighting and shadow play - it makes intimacy more hot, more lively. I think, these moments (bottom view and night lighting) are powerful psychosexual stimulants. The player can feel deeply the organic unity of the heroes. I hope, that it will be used in the game "Reparations".

Sorry for my English.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I hope our message doesn't interfere with you,
stick to your own thinking.
No everyone should continue to suggest their own ideas I read them all and appreciate that people post them

Maybe, it makes sense to focus on the main female characters (Natalie, Trish, Alanna, sisters)? Thereby you limit so fast branching of story in this game.
Yes I think Chapter 3 will need to consolidate a number of the branches of the story. It's just too much to have separate NTR and cuck routes for every character. So to reduce the complexity some will merge into just a cuck route. In terms of what characters to focus on, yes this is something to think about.

I really like the scene in the game "Bully", when Bobby was sleeping at the hotel and his wife woke him, so he clean her pussy. First of all I was impressed with the panorama of her beautiful body (stunning bottom view). Secondly, a trick of the light in this scene. It is amazing. Such a warm night-time lighting and shadow play - it makes intimacy more hot, more lively. I think, these moments (bottom view and night lighting) are powerful psychosexual stimulants. The player can feel deeply the organic unity of the heroes. I hope, that it will be used in the game "Reparations".
I'm glad you liked that scene. Yes someone had suggested to me at some point to have a "Hover" view. That is a very classic view in the realm of cuckolding. The idea that your wife/gf comes in and wakes you up and hovers over you. I did really like that scene. But one thing I have tried to do in Reparations is avoid directly copying ideas and doing them exactly as they were in Bully. I've tried to do new things and show new scenes. Obviously a lot of the concepts are the same but I tried to do them all differently. I definitely have some ideas for reparations that weren't in the previous game that I think people will enjoy.

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Hey Jobeo how about giving MC a white friend who suffers same as MC. I'm not into humiliation content so sharing pain will help for those who aren't into humiliation. Just a suggestion if it is lot of work for you I'm ok with whatever you decide.
And how about adding hypnotizing like girlfriend's brother hypnotizes MC and sleeps with his sister whereas MC sleeps down unknowing of what they are doing on bed.

Reactions: Jobeo and Serey

Mokuh

Oct 19, 2017
No everyone should continue to suggest their own ideas I read them all and appreciate that people post them
OK then :)

The Dad
- For me it's an interesting character that your previous game was lacking : a white Alpha, who can bring a possible counterpart of the Black supremacy. So you should let the player take part in his favor (making him an ally, but maybe at a cost : he seems pretty violent and agressive, and has sex needs... You have a lovely GF and sisters), or if the brainwashing was sucessful taking part against him and slowly making him a cuck too. And maybe some way in between with a betrayal story twist.

I didn't play the gay route though, maybe it wouldn't fit that much for that storyside.

The Black dudes
- Honnestly, I remember only the guy who was harassing the mom and the school principal. The rest of the cast was more of random BBC with feet... I think it would be nice to create few characters with more personnality and charisma (with physical identity, and different behaviour and proper kinks).

The Girls
- Pretty please, don't make all the girls going slut mode too fast. Mom and little sister for example should be a progressive but deep falling down to the abyss (so far, I think it's the case, that's good).

Reactions: Baka!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey Jobeo how about giving MC a white friend who suffers same as MC. I'm not into humiliation content so sharing pain will help for those who aren't into humiliation. Just a suggestion if it is lot of work for you I'm ok with whatever you decide.
And how about adding hypnotizing like girlfriend's brother hypnotizes MC and sleeps with his sister whereas MC sleeps down unknowing of what they are doing on bed.
ya buddy the thing is I'm really into humiliation... the whole genre of femdom/humiliation clips... CEI, CBT, I'm just into so many of these aspects of humiliation... I don't think I can have anyone commiserate with him on his way down

>Chapter 3 Release Date: Not Set
:(:(:(:(
Buddy you disappear for a month at a time and then pop up looking for an update. You need to be here every day cheerleading me on you can't just show up when you think the release will be. I need motivators, people who will tell me how great the game is and how I should keep going!

The Girls
- Pretty please, don't make all the girls going slut mode too fast. Mom and little sister for example should be a progressive but deep falling down to the abyss (so far, I think it's the case, that's good).
Thanks for the feedback. This one is very difficult for me. The problem is that I get bored with the story if things are going too slow. Like with the way things are right now, the NTR path renders are the least interesting to me. I really like the cuck choices. If I was trying to draw this out for money then your suggestions would be perfect. The story would evolve as slow as possible cause I would want that Patreon $$$ to be coming in every month. Financially it would make no sense at all to rush any of the character development. But because there's no $$$ involved, no reason to draw it out

Randomfun7583

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. This one is very difficult for me. The problem is that I get bored with the story if things are going too slow. Like with the way things are right now, the NTR path renders are the least interesting to me. I really like the cuck choices. If I was trying to draw this out for money then your suggestions would be perfect. The story would evolve as slow as possible cause I would want that Patreon $$$ to be coming in every month. Financially it would make no sense at all to rush any of the character development. But because there's no $$$ involved, no reason to draw it out
No reason why you can't have both. You might even be able to killed 2 birds with one stone here. By combining some of the girl's routes into one path with quick progression but having one, like the mom or sister he is closest with, trying to hold out until they eventually fall. Also if you're into humiliation you could use the hold out to get that angle from the female perspective instead of just male.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes