Jan 15, 2019
Is the dev. black or his boyfriend? the only thing I get out of it is the dev is gay and loves the black cocks. Everybody says that we're the racist(white), not anymore.
"We" the white man are absolutely the most racist people on this planet. I really don't even understand why at some point we felt that because our skin was a different colour it gave us the right to enslave people. It boggles my mind, we enslaved asians, blacks, latinos, native Indians, non native indians and any other race that didn't fit our ideal of what we perceived to be "normal". It truly sickens me, and to make matters worse we automatically get our noses bent out of shape whenever someone tries to make us aware of it.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Isn't this the guy who did that controversial baby stuff in another game? I know my parents are racist in one sense in that they would literally freak out if I dated a black guy. They expect me to date someone at least equal to my education, at least as tall as me (my mother is very anti-short men), and of course a specific type of family background, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

feminizi

Mar 1, 2019
Is the dev. black or his boyfriend? the only thing I get out of it is the dev is gay and loves the black cocks. Everybody says that we're the racist(white), not anymore.
lol.. i think if you read this VN and think it's only being racist towards white people then you have a very centric view. This literal objectification of black men as nothing more than big dicked breeding machines is also very racist. from what I saw, the game is racist and sexist to every party involved lol

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
"We" the white man are absolutely the most racist people on this planet.
Impossible to prove as a fact

It boggles my mind, we enslaved asians, blacks, latinos, native Indians, non native indians and any other race that didn't fit our ideal of what we perceived to be "normal".
Literally everyone has been slaves to someone else at some point. Bet you didn't know that Arabs had white Christians slaves........You have a very "American" way of approaching the topic of slavery

Jan 15, 2019
Impossible to prove as a fact

Literally everyone has been slaves to someone else at some point. Bet you didn't know that Arabs had white Christians slaves........You have a very "American" way of approaching the topic of slavery
There were also periods in history when one race would have other "less desirable" people of the same race as slaves. Unfortunately this doesn't diminish the fact that "us whites" have held a ton of different races as our slaves simply because we felt superior to them because of skin colour.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Must say I always Love your work, some stuff is even a little hard for me, but then there are scenes again that I really Love.....
And the Good thing is that you give the Players choices to see it or not (Damn,why do I have to be so damn courious;)).
Your Renders are always Top notch,and your not afraid to make something that others Devs wont touch.
Keep up the Great Job, cant wait for Chapter 4.......
were-not-worthy-were-not-worthy.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, could you imagine this IRL.

Some poor tiny weak red head lesbian being thoroughly dominated by a muscly black woman.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't hate it.

As long as she cuddled afterwards, I like my cuddles ... then she can leave so I can carry on with Final Fantasy 7.

I mean, not me, some other totally unrelated tiny weak red head. I R Stronk .... you can't see it but I totally flexed my moosels then and it almost looked like I had a bicep. If I pushed it up.

Sorry, it's weekend, i'm on the wine and I mutter. Seems my typing follows my mouth.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Is the dev racist or just race baiting for the game?

Chapter 1 threw me for a loop with the unforgiving amount of incest. Chapter 2 started off with jarring statements. I'm laughing but I don't know if I should.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
What's even funnier is I work with a white dude that looks like the MC. Kinda acts like the MC too. So now I'm imagining that poor sap. Good job dev. I laughed so hard during this game.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I could only get through like 10 to 15 minutes of this game and i will not hate on it cause the person put in work on it. I will say the renders look good but the story / etc are not for me but i wish the dev goodluck in the future.

Reactions: Solen

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
It would be nice if the girls stopped wearing clothes all together in the school.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I wonder if the last scene of bully, where the daughter of clint is on the couch backed with 5 or 6 man, can be incorporated in this game.... That would have been a scene.
Again, i like that this genre has potential, but some scenes should go slower where others just keep going on for ever. I like the movienight scene but the mother part should have been worked out more.
Also storywise i now have no clue who's mc's friend/sister, because the are all acting like the sissy is their boyfriend.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also storywise i now have no clue who's mc's friend/sister, because the are all acting like the sissy is their boyfriend.
They technically are both.

He's dating a lot of the women there but he hasn't been able to sexually satisfy them.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes