maxy2020

Mar 25, 2020
Any chance someone could upload the game's images for those of us that use older android devices that cant play the game?

Randomfun7583

Jan 16, 2018
Great stuff as always Jobeo. I was really impressed by the increased amount of animations in this chapter, they really add depth to the character interactions. I loved the tattoo parlor scenes, anything with Natalie is appreciated. Thanks for all the hard work!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and to make matters worse we automatically get our noses bent out of shape whenever someone tries to make us aware of it.
That's because a lot of us don't suffer from "white guilt".

What my ancestors may or may not have done means less than dick to me. I'm not responsible for their actions and i'm certainly not going to feel bad about it.

If you want to feel bad, you carry on sweatheart as for me, what happened many years before my birth isn't my problem.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great stuff as always Jobeo. I was really impressed by the increased amount of animations in this chapter, they really add depth to the character interactions. I loved the tattoo parlor scenes, anything with Natalie is appreciated. Thanks for all the hard work!
Thanks for the kind words. I agree that things turned out very well. The animations definitely brought something new to the game. Really the chapter was full of a slew of brand new surprises. The tattoo piece was something I was really happy with. I had worked out how to do that right after Chapter 2 was released, so I knew it was possible. I almost had to re-learn it for Chapter 3 cause it had been so long. Roy bouncing Natalie was definitely a classic scene, those wonderful tits.

Jobeo I am really enjoying this, Thanks for the work and don't focus on the negative comments to much.
I am glad you're enjoying it. Yes there will always be people who don't like the content and I understand that. The game has a number of strong themes and these can be disturbing to some people. Overall I thought chapter 3 was really just a work of perfection I don't think I could have done any better.

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
I like the route where you knockout dude in shower, and kidnap him for dickswapping operation. White MC with black dick looks hilarious.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Well that was a whole heap of fun :) Quite a lot of the scenes were not really my cup of tea but I still appreciate the imagination (and what a wicked one you have hehe) and work gone in to it. It's a shame it ended when it did as for me personally it was getting very exciting but that just means i'm even more anxious now to see the next part.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
No, it won't.

Previous game wasn't removed for racism it was removed because of the backlash from 1 scene that depicted a baby being murdered and displayed in a jar for all to see.

It went a bit far without progressing the story, it was just for shock value.

As long as he avoids shit like that there is nothing they can remove him for.
and because of that the game should have been permanatly banned never to return..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and because of that the game should have been permanatly banned never to return..
It was, this is a different game.

I'm pretty tolerant of most extreme stuff, i'm a big fan of The Hunter and that's fucking zombies with maggot riddled semen and eating it's maggot riddled shit while getting ass fucked by a dog.

Extreme shit rarely bothers me.

That particular scene in Bully was where I found my line. Everything before that was fine.

Here we've got druggings, rape, humiliation, kidnapping, puppies breast feeding, a girl addicted to dog cock and pegging.

All that and i'm enjoying it.

Obviously not for the same reason cuck fetishists do, I just like to see hot women get a good fucking. Sure i'd love it more if a couple of lesbians or bi's were thrown in but we can't have it all.

It's fantasy at the end of the day. I have friends that have black cock fetish that love shit like this.

I guess it works for us because we can't be the MC. I do see why some people wouldn't like this but then again I highly doubt they are the target audience. I'm not the target audience, I just happen to find a couple of the models to be quite hot and enjoy watching them get fucked.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Agree with the above. For a chapter 4 as i said before i guess he could use the daughter of Clint model from Bully to (perhaps in school) end that scene with the extreme (virgin?) gangbang. I'm not into that dog thing, but that could be expended while the other sis could become a smoke addict (the drug thing is not my thing either, but if it makes her a slut its ok for me ;))
The schoolgirl can get her next training and the mother … well.. i hope she's awake next time. Storywise it can go either way. Again, im not into the drugs thing and personally i don't like the hobo character, but it can be expended. In my opinion theres enough storyline to make a next chapter.
I like the most models in this game, because you don't see them in all the other games. That's really a plus for me

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
At the end of the day, it's a game. No one is getting hurt. In this time where everything else in the real world is turning to shit, it's good to be able to escape to a CGI fantasy land where anything (and I do mean anything lol) can happen.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
is there a certain route to get to this?
or whatever?
& which character is it?
and is it a "1time" thing? or part of the main story?
and on which chapters can i encounter her...?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there a certain route to get to this?
or whatever?
& which character is it?
and is it a "1time" thing? or part of the main story?
and on which chapters can i encounter her...?
It's one quick scene I don't think you can miss.

A transgender nurse arse rapes the MC.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
So... racists are a bunch of small-dicked sissies?
Yep, sounds accurate. I think there's literally a science experiment that proves the correlation.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
So... racists are a bunch of small-dicked sissies?
Yep, sounds accurate. I think there's literally a science experiment that proves the correlation.
Which makes this absurd, and laughable game racist, you big clown. It doesn't matter the colour, just the theme, but in your warped, woke mentality, it's only racist if it applies in one direction.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes