Madlad27

Jun 7, 2023
I don't know many games based on time travel, if that is what you mean. However, I can recommend you some games based on corruption with little to no drama (like Amy's ecstasy) and harem and incest (like little man and replay), if you want.

Recomend like littleman and island of the milfs and bone tales ?

Apr 2, 2024
Not bad. Just finished it after taking a break from Amy's Ecstasy. Top tier animations as usual from Gilga. They just know how to make a hot scene. Game could use more background music, mine just died after awhile, and sound effects, especially certain scenes with Sofia. The gui is very clunky, even worse than in AE somehow lol, and the terrible arrow system to move back and forth from areas. Time travel plot is always fun but can get outta hand real quick. I think the game doesn't need an evil version of ourselves, like in Taffy Tales. The corruption should just be on the MC alone. As he experiments more and more with things, he can decide to get more and more corrupted. The part time job mini game is too big brain for me to do without a calculator. Seriously, just keep it at 1-100. Who's paying thousands of dollars at a massage parlour? XD The time slots are all over the place. Sometimes doing one thing, like attending class, skips too much time, and you can't get to another thing until the next day even though it would make sense narratively to speak to a certain person instantly after an event just happened. AE has this problem too. I think attending class should also be mandatory, to keep up appearances. Unlike in AE where Amy's in college, MC in this game is still in high school. Doing this, however, will change the entire time slot system. The quest list is also buggy and doesn't update correctly at times. The girls are all hot. I felt there could've been a better way to write Sofia's corruption instead of what we currently have. Something akin to Julia from AE. Can't wait to have more "bonding" with Malorie. Rachel was kinda annoying for being such an airhead. And I like where things are going with Josie. Please don't turn MC into a cuck. I think this game would be better as a harem. A lot of things are happening really fast and I hope Gilga will slow things down a bit. Things are just starting and the "bully" character already doesn't seem like a threat anymore. Sorry about the long post. I just wanted to share my thoughts and hope it'll help Gilga in developing their games. Cheers!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote