yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Replay-GILGAGAMES-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ath44

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough or a better hint system cause nothing's happening with Rachel but need her to advance the story. Just passing time talking to everyone and nothing happens

Reactions: patrickB

Kublaikhan

Sep 27, 2018
The update is bugged. You cannot get past by attend class at 09:00. I've completed a new game for this.

Fucking shit ass development

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Looks interesting and will keep watch, i hope there isn't any NTR for this game.
This Dev isn't exactly shy about NTR but I think that the point of this game is to subvert it. There is an NTR antagonist in the game who is always getting thwarted because the protagonist has unlimited mulligans.

This game needs a walkthrough or a better hint system cause nothing's happening with Rachel but need her to advance the story. Just passing time talking to everyone and nothing happens
If you click on the phone and look at the to do list it will tell you specifically what you need to do in order to unlock the next scene for a girl. If it says "End of Update" you have exhausted their current content. One trick everybody needs to know is that there is a bug that keeps the to do list from refreshing. It will show the step you have already done unless you use the forward arrow to check the next set of girls and then use the back arrow to go back to te original set of girls (or vice versa) to force it to refresh to the next step. I really hope that the dev fixes that because it is getting people stuck.

The update is bugged. You cannot get past by attend class at 09:00. I've completed a new game for this. Fucking shit ass development
See? People getting stuck and frustrated because they don't know how to refresh the to do list.

Kublaikhan

Sep 27, 2018
If you click on the phone and look at the to do list it will tell you specifically what you need to do in order to unlock the next scene for a girl. If it says "End of Update" you have exhausted their current content. One trick everybody needs to know is that there is a bug that keeps the to do list from refreshing. It will show the step you have already done unless you use the forward arrow to check the next set of girls and then use the back arrow to go back to te original set of girls (or vice versa) to force it to refresh to the next step. I really hope that the dev fixes that because it is getting people stuck.

I already did this. Still the same result. Unless the update was literraly that short that I did not notice the new content.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I did and didn't change anything. Still says "Complete Rachel Quests"
The Rachel quests are at an end when you fuck her in your bedroom. However, once that is accomplished there is another scene where you talk to her at school and she says that she wants to visit you again. To do that, you have to click on her portrait and she will come for a booty call. I am unsure if that is required for progress, though, and if you are really stuck at that point you may need to delete your persistent save and start over. There are two whole other girls worth of content.

Reactions: muki1995

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
The Rachel quests are at an end when you fuck her in your bedroom. However, once that is accomplished there is another scene where you talk to her at school and she says that she wants to visit you again. To do that, you have to click on her portrait and she will come for a booty call. I am unsure if that is required for progress, though, and if you are really stuck at that point you may need to delete your persistent save and start over. There are two whole other girls worth of content.
Damn bro sounds like my saved is fucked up then. You mind sending me a save where can I access the other girls content? Cause starting over sounds like waaay too much time.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote