JackRaff

Jun 7, 2018
Crossing my fingers for this one. Just putting in my investment early in case the Dev thinks that his game is unappreciated. At the very least I recognize a good game when I see one. Let's just hope that the MC gets to the heights of a typical Returner/ Transmigrator from the novels. Hoping for that good inspiration for a better and more developed game.

Reactions: SamBratt

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
My sincere opinions about the game, my likes, criticisms, suggestions.
what i like
-animations are not bad
suggestion
inside view, different sex options, hard sex, brutal hard sex, fast sex, quick sex, rhythm sex, minimum three ejaculations in a row, maximum ten times. It would be much better if there were body collisions and sex moans during sex, which would describe the vaginal water according to the settness that comes during the jerk.
what I don't like
- the illustrations are bad, the character designs are bad, the environment designs are mediocre
suggestion
The main character and the main characters in the story should be designed and drawn very well, if possible, a transformation feature should be introduced for both the main character and the important characters in the story. Options that will add color to the game should be brought, the side characters are not bad at least, the important characters are very good, the main character must be charismatic, more or less handsome.
- Even if the story isn't important, it shouldn't turn out to be crap or crap with too much dialog! It's a simple game that everyone can understand, a wide range of content, fun, interesting, and a taste of fap material.
YOU CAN DO! IF YOU HAVE DETERMINATION AND TENSIS.

Jan 15, 2018
great something thats actually 2d animation, pretty big plus for me
i only hope this guy respectas the womens cuz from these preview images im seein a lot of disrespect

T-rexx123789

Dec 30, 2022
Hey bro thanks for the best game, even though it's just released but I'm already crazy about this game, I check Patreon every day just to see if the game has been updated. I hope that you keep up the spirit of the game, and also hope for a quick update, but unfortunately that might be a little difficult considering, you're just by yourself.

Thanks again for the game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote