patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Today was public release , so here you go :

Message from Dev :

Here is a small update for Replay. I'm setting up the story slowly and steadily.
Few new characters and short xxx scenes.
Next update, MC and Aditi will start their quest for answers..

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
must admit not a fan of devs who have current projects unfinished starting new ones, but understand sometimes they need a change of focus but in my opinion all the projects suffer.as for the household milf which i assume going by preview pics and no incest tag is a shame which again i understand given patrons rules.but again i would point out there are markets you are missing either by not making a patch ;) or not making relations selectable with disclaimers.these are just my thoughts and nothing else,i wish you the very best going forward:love:(y)

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Great art, just like Amy's Ecstasy

However, as a beta release, there's like NOTHING content-wise in this game. Just a bunch of dialogue and a half H-scene.

If the dev reads this eventually, I'd like to head out and say how great your work is, but you'd definetly focus on wrapping up Amy's Ecstasy. The storyline's already pretty advanced, and it's such a hot game. Please finish it before heading back to this

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote