dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
"Will they be able to keep their conservatism?" :unsure: Tough call. Tough call. Anybody's guess, really. I mean, I don't see any hints so far that something will lead them astray or anything. So who knows? :WaitWhat::HideThePain:
A Mystery.png

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Is it something due to American culture to complain all the time?
However, I was told that it was we French who never stopped complaining?
unless the French are invading this website?:unsure:
(don't take this the wrong way, American fellas, it's just a little joke;))
Au contraire, Pierre. It's that you never stop losing. Losing/Surrendering is the stereotype. :geek:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
that's also true, curious when we know that historically France is the country that has won the most wars/battles in history:unsure:
Well, more of a 20th century history stereotype, I think. That and the mimes. We hate you for the mimes. You make good electronic music though.

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
Well, more of a 20th century history stereotype, I think. That and the mimes. We hate you for the mimes. You make good electronic music though.
Thank you for letting me know that you hate me. Essentializing an entire people, isn't that what woke culture does? We are not 'geth,' make sure you understand that:confused:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Thank you for letting me know that you hate me. Essentializing an entire people, isn't that what woke culture does? We are not 'geth,' make sure you understand that:confused:
I think the sarcasm is getting lost here. (Unless I'm not picking up on yours). I don't like putting ;) emojis in to signify when I'm kidding. Translation: Just playfully ribbing a sibling.

I truly only hate woke people & those who've brainwashed them, whether for their own globalist elite power-grab or from a simple hate-boner towards classic western civilization. I miss when our countries actually more closely resembled these stereotypes (in a sense) with their own unique characteristics, instead of the same bloody post-modern mess they're all becoming, seemingly in unison. I feel like I'll never see the Paris I've heard about as a kid if I ever go there now. Just like one could never visit California today and get the same experience of what was once its lore/mystique from as little as two decades ago. Change happens naturally over time, of course. But this, this is something different and entirely inorganic.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes