Others Complete [REQ] Evenicle 2 [Alicesoft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
[REQ] Evenicle 2 [Alicesoft]
Hey,

I'm not sure if this game can be translate to English or not but I would be so happy if it can be im fine with even google translate,
because i'm sick of translete every line that the main champ areku says..
i liked everything about this game Music, CG, fights its just so good

game pic

Xm3zcE3.jpg

game site

you can find it or downlade it here

regards
Loli Senpai

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
[REQ] Evenicle 2 [Alicesoft]
Hey,

I'm not sure if this game can be translate to English or not but I would be so happy if it can be im fine with even google translate,
because i'm sick of translete every line that the main champ areku says..
i liked everything about this game Music, CG, fights its just so good

game pic

View attachment 256002

game site

you can find it or downlade it here

regards
Loli Senpai
If the first was published officially by some big company, you think that they wouldn't translate even the sequels and such? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So just wait!

Reactions: Namco15

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Translating a game take time and effort. So if there is a slight chance a game gonna be officially translated, fantranslators will reject it. I don't think anyone will work on this.

Reactions: danken
Jul 30, 2018
If the company won't do it, then have a fan that knows how to translate do it. The only problem is whether or not Alicesoft will allow it to be done. Knowing that many upon many of their fans don't know Japanese, they will allow it at least for the sake of knowing what buttons do what in battles and quest dialogue.
Edit: I'd give a rough estimation of about 2020, we'll get the English version of the game.

drtreaven

May 19, 2017
actually there's a chance it wont be translated officially if it dont get more sale's same thing with some other major games where we only get 1/2 the series cause lower sale's so they wont localize

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
For some reason... when i open the OpenSaveFolder and put in the save .zip... it really didn't work... Still progressing through game...

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
And we must consider that, as it is a masterpiece, it sold quite well, so they have all the interests to "translate it". but MG is slow, very slow, so if a "tales of" need let's say 4 to 6 months to be translated, if MG do the same thing you must double the time, but at least they normally have a very high standard. BTW bought it on steam than downloaded here 84 hours on the game and there are games that i play and forget, to the next one......, not Evenicle, this one i will remember.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I'd love to have it translated into English as soon as possible. Also my idea is to ask what is needed to translate the game into Spanish (what tools would be used to translate it).

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
YES PLEASE! I just finished Evenicle 1. 100% 60+ hours. its such a good game, with animation quality beyond the sky. Some of the cgi could have better work, but Im pretty sure evenicle 2 has massive improvements, can't wait.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote