Others Complete [REQ] Evenicle 2 [Alicesoft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

onga

Aug 17, 2018
I'm starting to doubt this will ever be translated. Alicesoft isn't even listed on MangaGamer anymore did they go with a different dev to translate to English?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm starting to doubt this will ever be translated. Alicesoft isn't even listed on MangaGamer anymore did they go with a different dev to translate to English?
Alicesoft is still on Mangagamer -
Mangagamer is currently working on some other Alicesoft games -
Rance Quest Magnum
Rance IX – The Helmanian Revolution
Rance X – Showdown
Rance 02 – The Rebellious Maidens
And should go on sale September

Mangagamer may at some point translate Evenicle 2 but it likely wont be for a good while maybe we will see an english release in 2+ yrs *shrug*

Reactions: Twistty and onga

onga

Aug 17, 2018
Alicesoft is still on Mangagamer -
Mangagamer is currently working on some other Alicesoft games -
Rance Quest Magnum
Rance IX – The Helmanian Revolution
Rance X – Showdown
Rance 02 – The Rebellious Maidens
And should go on sale September

Mangagamer may at some point translate Evenicle 2 but it likely wont be for a good while maybe we will see an english release in 2+ yrs *shrug*
Didn't realize they segregated the adult content on the site my bad.

drtreaven

May 19, 2017
to be exact this is magna gamers reply as of march 19 We do not have any plans to license or localize Evenicle 2 at this time. We strongly recommend suggesting it on our upcoming licensing survey. :)

Reactions: GallerieDuIb

onga

Aug 17, 2018
to be exact this is magna gamers reply as of march 19 We do not have any plans to license or localize Evenicle 2 at this time. We strongly recommend suggesting it on our upcoming licensing survey. :)
The results of the survey put Evenicle 2 at no. 1. Yet they still don't even have Evenicle 2 listed as one of the titles that they're working on localizing.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know where I can fined a walkthrough for this game. I can understand most of what is being said using my translator, but there or some parts that don't translate well. The first game had a lot of hidden events and things like the special armers and I know I will have a hard time finding such things on the second without either a walkthrough or a complete translation.

edit
Never mined I found it in Japanese through a search using the original name イブニクル2 and the japanies word for walkthrough or at lest the worth according to google translate ウォークスルー

PS
Some information that helped me with translating the game

Last edited:

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Has there been any news for this game?

Anyone know where I can fined a walkthrough for this game. I can understand most of what is being said using my translator, but there or some parts that don't translate well. The first game had a lot of hidden events and things like the special armers and I know I will have a hard time finding such things on the second without either a walkthrough or a complete translation.

edit
Never mined I found it in Japanese through a search using the original name イブニクル2 and the japanies word for walkthrough or at lest the worth according to google translate ウォークスルー

PS
Some information that helped me with translating the game
how and what did you use to translate

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there's a few really good games never been localized and prob never will im starting to think e2 will be one of them.
It took time for the first one to be translated. The devs have a deal to get their games translated but there is a wait list.

It will take a long time but it will be out eventually.

Reactions: Namco15

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Has there been any news for this game?

how and what did you use to translate
Honestly at this point i don't remember. Right now I use the google translate app for games that don't work with vnr or translator ++.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
2020 and still waiting since 2018 :D i really hope we get a development in the topic. i see there are few people in 2020 writing here aswell. lets get this thread trending :D

Reactions: heygtre

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
[REQ] Evenicle 2 [Alicesoft]
Hey,

I'm not sure if this game can be translate to English or not but I would be so happy if it can be im fine with even google translate,
because i'm sick of translete every line that the main champ areku says..
i liked everything about this game Music, CG, fights its just so good

game pic

View attachment 256002

game site

you can find it or downlade it here

regards
Loli Senpai
No update yet? This is heart wrecking... :|

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote