RPGM Complete [REQ] Sana [In-Progress] [Breast Mafia]

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
Ye in the end i also downloaded it from there, btw ILOVEANIMATION do you know how to activate the new "rose events" (on dlsite is says they added sea events, av events and rose events) ; for the sea events and the av i am fine (you find both on the sea) but for the other no, i think rose is the red hair lady (the one from the inn) also because while checking the new cg with the decrypter apart from the event already mentioned i just found 1 more complete with this lady

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017

here is my save with all but not the one mentioned before :c help me find that one ty ^^

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
ok NVM bro i just discovered Rose is the blonde small girl and in that case i already have the new event :D

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
this is the previous game from breast mafia, i finished it all but i got the old version with no cg room, does anyone know where to find the last one?

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Ye in the end i also downloaded it from there, btw ILOVEANIMATION do you know how to activate the new "rose events" (on dlsite is says they added sea events, av events and rose events) ; for the sea events and the av i am fine (you find both on the sea) but for the other no, i think rose is the red hair lady (the one from the inn) also because while checking the new cg with the decrypter apart from the event already mentioned i just found 1 more complete with this lady
do you mind to upload ver.1.5 here pls?

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
Our saviour sure is going to have a hard time translating old and new stuffs. 3 new H-events added but I can't seems to trigger the new H-events for some reason. Cleared all quests but I couldn't even trigger the new H-events since 1.4 . What to do...hmm

Reactions: ryder42