RPGM Complete [REQ] Sana [In-Progress] [Breast Mafia]

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
+1

also if you've played it do you have an issue were your game constantly freezes at a certain time of day when you go to your bed
yeah me too when i enter from the market to the living quarters at night... it tends to freeze up and its when you are taking the role of male character

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
The translation is done in correct english? because for now i did one with machine and it is kinda awfull (i mean you can understand but hey better correct one)

basedslendy

Jul 31, 2017
Apparently there's a MTL translation up on ULMF but it's for 1.5a
I can't get it working but hopefully one of you can

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well if someone knows where to get the 1.5a, I can do my magic. Granted that it's completely translated, obviously.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Gotcha. Then I'll do the thread.

Also, since iirc I remember someone doing an actual translation of this, if that ever gets finished feel free to send me a PM or telling that within the thread. That way I can update the game with a - hopefully - proper translation.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Gotcha. Then I'll do the thread.

Also, since iirc I remember someone doing an actual translation of this, if that ever gets finished feel free to send me a PM or telling that within the thread. That way I can update the game with a - hopefully - proper translation.
@Jeromutton360 is still working on it and for what I understood it should be ready at the end of this month or something