[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Igggllllll

May 27, 2023
Title: Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ / Oujo & Onna Kishi W Do Gehin Roshutsu ~Chijoku no Misemono Dorei~
Developer website:
Language: English
VNDB:
Samples:
View attachment 314019 View attachment 314020 View attachment 314021

August 10th 2022: Sarica is working on translating this.

vinny19

Aug 31, 2022
Can try my hand at Sugoi MTL-ing this (better than the poetry of Google Translate and Bing Translate) if someone provides me a DL link.
Here is a download link ( )
Please put and end to this madness, if Sarica one days end his 3 years masterpiece... good..., if not, good..., we have your honest work

Last edited:
Reactions: Xand

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Reactions: Kamekawk

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
Folks, here is an MTL translation using Sugoi for this VN
Please note you will need MTool to load the translation file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can grab a copy here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/

Well shit… I’m almost sad it’s over

vinny19

Aug 31, 2022
Folks, here is an MTL translation using Sugoi for this VN
Please note you will need MTool to load the translation file.

You can grab a copy here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/

There is a problem with the translation, the file has to have a expecific name, "translationDone" is not the name for whatever reason XD, any idea what the file name should be?

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
There is a problem with the translation, the file has to have a expecific name, "translationDone" is not the name for whatever reason XD, any idea what the file name should be?
The file in the zip archive should have a name called "translationDone.json". You'll need to load up that file on MTool.