[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

umikolp

Aug 5, 2017
Nah I received a patch containing the first 40 minutes of the game too. Considering the translated parts in the screenshots, it was definitely nearing completion at the time. But last I spoke with Sarica, he didn't seem very motivated complete it because of how entitled and ungrateful people here acted.

Currently, he seems to have his focus on translating this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/gakuen-s...tta-hazu-na-no-ni-translation-project.115015/

We can only hope he will return to finish this game at some point, weather that be after that other game remains to be seen.
I was hoping this would be translated. its one of my favorite vns. I get he's upset at people here, but not everyone waiting for this game was acting like that. If he doesnt want to finish it, I get it, but it would be nice if he could at least release what he has so someone could finish it.

Reactions: rockballlboua

rockballlboua

May 21, 2023
I was hoping this would be translated. its one of my favorite vns. I get he's upset at people here, but not everyone waiting for this game was acting like that. If he doesnt want to finish it, I get it, but it would be nice if he could at least release what he has so someone could finish it.
me too!