VN WIP Gakuen Saimin Reido -Sakki made, Daikirai Datta Hazu na no ni- Translation Project

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Futoshi is fat, smelly, and ugly, so he is teased and bullied by other students. But one day, he receives a parcel from his father who is an inventor. He opens it and finds a cell phone. According to his letter, he can hypnotize anyone using the cell phone. He is doubtful at first, but he visits a woman, Sayuri, who lives next door and tries it.... Yes, it works perfectly. He now plans to take revenge on the students who tease and bully him....​

Release Date: 2008-12-19
Original Title: 学園催眠隷奴~さっきまで、大嫌いだったはずなのに~
Developer:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
VNDB:
Length: Long (30-50 hours)
Translator's Notes:

I'm creating this thread to announce a translation project I'm starting for the above-mentioned VN by Silky's. Periodically, when I have new information to share about the progress I've made, I will update this thread here, under the "Latest Info" section. This is quite a lengthy VN, so this won't be finished anytime soon. If, for whatever reason, I abandon this project one day, I will share everything I've done up until that point, here, for anyone who might be interested in continuing my work.​
Current Progress:
  • Prologue: 100%
  • Main Story: WIP
  • Epilogue: WIP
  • UI: WIP
Script Files Finished: 197/449
------------------------------------
Latest Info (2023-06-08): Updated the 'Script Files Finished' field above.
My previous work: Kangoku Academia (監獄アカデミア) by Anime Lilith.

Download

(The above link will let you download the complete translation for the prologue, until "Day 1". This is for those who want to try it out. Be warned, it's the first draft. I haven't done ANY proofreading whatsoever, so expect typos etc. Place the "Mes.arc" file in the VN installation folder. Find the VN yourself, or buy it.)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmm, where have I seen this guy's art before? Looked through his games on vndb but nothing rings a bell. Maybe some doujins? Maybe it's just the old school style that tend to be similar to many artists from that era.

Anyways, thanks for picking up another manual translation. We can never have enough of those.

Got an unrelated question. Is there a reason that no one picks up Bishop or Lune games? They seem to have a lot of games that would appeal to corruption fans. Is there a consensus that those games suck?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Got an unrelated question. Is there a reason that no one picks up Bishop or Lune games? They seem to have a lot of games that would appeal to corruption fans. Is there a consensus that those games suck?
No, not as far as I know. It is surprising, though. I really don't know why those games don't get more attention from translators.

Aug 30, 2019
Lol I swear to you that I saw on another page, that a translator said this was to long and had like 500 dialouge files or something, you a real one for undertaking this task.

P.S You got a Patreon, Where find all your translations and support you?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Lol I swear to you that I saw on another page, that a translator said this was to long and had like 500 dialouge files or something, you a real one for undertaking this task.

P.S You got a Patreon, Where find all your translations and support you?
I was that translator:

Untitled.jpg

I ended up playing through this novel, and enjoyed it, so I decided to give the translation a go. I don't have a Patreon. My translations will always be free. So far, I've translated one of Anime Lilith's novels:

Kangoku Academia

And I'm currently working on translating one of the Pin-Point novels, which will be ready in a couple of months. I actually started working on that one first, so, once that's done, I'll start focusing on Gakuen Saimin Reido seriously.

Orgiv

Jan 23, 2019
Honestly super glad to see someone working on translating this game. The animation is definitely one of the classics and I've scoured so many places for even a hint of a translation of the VN it's based on. From playing through the prologue I'm amazed this isn't even proofread considering how few mistakes I found. Lots of luck with this and I'll be waiting for updates with great interest.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Absolutely thrilled to find out that this game is getting translated. Hopefully more of this series also get translated in future

Reactions: brattlebob

Scipio2992

Feb 24, 2020
+1. I've been a huge fan of the Hentai and would love to see what the original story has to offer.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
Wow, I played this with machine translation ages ago. I love it because it's one of the few games I found at the time with a forced femme option. I'm sure it will take some time, but I'm glad to see work on this and hope it gets finished.

Reactions: AleHej