VN WIP Gakuen Saimin Reido -Sakki made, Daikirai Datta Hazu na no ni- Translation Project

natc

Nov 24, 2020
This post has kinda been silent without progress updates for a year now...

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I watched the anime a few years back for this and loved it. Later I found out it was based on a VN but was really disapointed to find that it hadnt been translated. I wanted to try it out so bad that in a moment of frustration I developed a hairbraind scheme to try and translate it myself despite having no idea how to even do that and not speaking a word of Japanese. While trying to hunt down a copy of the game (never did find one) to see if my mad idea was even possable I found this thread. I really hope you manage to finish this project because I doubt any attempt of mine would produce anything of quality if I even got it started to begin with. Im rooting for you. Best of luck.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Some body know where can I download the game? (or buy it?)
I might have found it but not sure. Im gonna download and check but itll take all day because its split in 4 parts with a 2 hour wait between part downloads I dont know if there are more parts but I have only found the 4

EDIT
its a bust. Apparently there is a part 5 only I cant find it

Last edited:

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
View attachment 1774991

Overview:
Futoshi is fat, smelly, and ugly, so he is teased and bullied by other students. But one day, he receives a parcel from his father who is an inventor. He opens it and finds a cell phone. According to his letter, he can hypnotize anyone using the cell phone. He is doubtful at first, but he visits a woman, Sayuri, who lives next door and tries it.... Yes, it works perfectly. He now plans to take revenge on the students who tease and bully him....​

Release Date: 2008-12-19
Original Title: 学園催眠隷奴~さっきまで、大嫌いだったはずなのに~
Developer:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
VNDB:
Length: Long (30-50 hours)
Translator's Notes:

I'm creating this thread to announce a translation project I'm starting for the above-mentioned VN by Silky's. Periodically, when I have new information to share about the progress I've made, I will update this thread here, under the "Latest Info" section. This is quite a lengthy VN, so this won't be finished anytime soon. If, for whatever reason, I abandon this project one day, I will share everything I've done up until that point, here, for anyone who might be interested in continuing my work.​
Current Progress:
  • Prologue: 100%
  • Main Story: WIP
  • Epilogue: WIP
  • UI: WIP
Script Files Finished: 197/449
------------------------------------
Latest Info (2023-06-08): Updated the 'Script Files Finished' field above.
My previous work: Kangoku Academia (監獄アカデミア) by Anime Lilith.

Download

(The above link will let you download the complete translation for the prologue, until "Day 1". This is for those who want to try it out. Be warned, it's the first draft. I haven't done ANY proofreading whatsoever, so expect typos etc. Place the "Mes.arc" file in the VN installation folder. Find the VN yourself, or buy it.)
Will you or some one else please upload the Aihara route on some site?

Juscicco

Sep 18, 2022
Will you please say everything that happens in that route and with Aihara in the route with detail and the ends with Aihara i?
Aihara Akira was a pretty boy who bullied the hell out of the MC, after the MC came into possession of a hypnosis phone, he first NTRed Akira, stole his girlfriend Nagisa, then realized Akira was too good looking to be a dude, so he hypnotized him into getting a breast implant, becoming completely mentally feminine, only attracted to men, taking female hormones, and falling fanatically in love with the MC. After all these combos, the transgirl Shoko was born, and in the end her dysphoria became so real she asked the MC to let her take sex reassignment surgery, the MC in turn was so pleased he proposed to marry her.

Reactions: AleHej

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Aihara Akira was a pretty boy who bullied the hell out of the MC, after the MC came into possession of a hypnosis phone, he first NTRed Akira, stole his girlfriend Nagisa, then realized Akira was too good looking to be a dude, so he hypnotized him into getting a breast implant, becoming completely mentally feminine, only attracted to men, taking female hormones, and falling fanatically in love with the MC. After all these combos, the transgirl Shoko was born, and in the end her dysphoria became so real she asked the MC to let her take sex reassignment surgery, the MC in turn was so pleased he proposed to marry her.
Still better love story than Twilight.

lurker26

Dec 21, 2018
Is this abandoned? On his other project thread he hasn't posted since feb. Using MTL for this game is alright but some of the translations are rough.

BTW, those of you looking to download the game I recommend, also includes fan disc. (Make sure u have an adblocker on)

A Locale Emulator so you don't have to switch locale on your comp constantly

A solid AIO translator (image > text > translation)

On that note of getting this game translated, wonder if this guy would be willing to pick it up.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/dazedmtl-chatgpt-translation-list.157796/

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I posted in my other thread as recently as October. Dunno where you got February. This is a very long VN and it takes time to translate when you're not just MTLing it.

Reactions: Azerak and rontk
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->