VN WIP Gakuen Saimin Reido -Sakki made, Daikirai Datta Hazu na no ni- Translation Project

lurker26

Dec 21, 2018
I have no doubt how long translations can take, and u are doing it for free so extra props. Just wanted to know. I was referring to the Prison Acedemia thread, u set ur profile to private so idk other threads ur part of, but good ur still active.

Reactions: Sarica

natc

Nov 24, 2020
Well it's certainly true the "current progress" part of the original post hasn't actually changed in a good while. Wasn't expecting this to be fast anyway though.

lurker26

Dec 21, 2018
Go back a page, I have a link to sugoi tool kit, it has a image > text > translator that generates decent MTL, depending on settings you set.

lurker26

Dec 21, 2018
late reply, but u have to go the nagisa route (blue haired girl), you will get a branching option to have sex with nagisa in front of aihara or mind control her more (make her eventually fall in love with u) You chose the first option.

After the deed is done, you will get the option to make aihara only be attracted to ugly woman and to let himself pig out and fuck off. Or you can chose to fuck with him and make him dress as a girl and get breast implants.

the 2nd obviously leading to the gender bend

rontk

Jan 5, 2020
I hope that this year 2024 brings us new updates about this translation project; I'm eagerly looking forward to it

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Go back a page, I have a link to sugoi tool kit, it has a image > text > translator that generates decent MTL, depending on settings you set.
Using OCR for VNs is a fools errant. Always use a text extractor for faster, easier and more accurate translations. For the case of Sugoi, you should use Textractor with the Sugoi plugin. Then start the Sugoi server and use Textractor normally. Added bonus that the translation can now be saved/cached.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Hope you'll be able to translate it fully because this is one of my favorite hentai VN :D This one and "Hime Kishi Olivia" (same company), which I hope someone one day will translate as well :D

Good luck with your work and keep us updated!