Others [Request]The virgin brother who can't take it anymore and the rebellious sister who can't be a snooze. [RJ393720] [Whisp]

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Eng title: The virgin brother who can't take it anymore and the rebellious sister who can't be a snooze.
JP Title: ガマンができない童貞アニキとスナオになれない反抗妹
Link:
Description: Incest, visual novel, multiple endings, around 162 Hentai CGs (18 hscene per route (9) )
Engine :..... Kirikiri (fucking worst engine to translate)
4edd5dc6dd62015c37be5055517bec9c.jpg e757bbd53f94f97e79e83ac7fba81013.jpg

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
+1

Review:
I played this game using Textractor and got decent MTL translation.

The story (3/5) : It's just your typical run of the mill Eroge. Sister is blood-related, mom and dad are present, and lacking realistic aspect (ofc, it's Japanese VN so it's understandable). Pretty much linear story-line so choices doesn't really matter except the prologue when you choose your birthday presents to decide your sister's personality, I only played the laid back type sister and got 90% of the CG.

Gameplay (2/5) : It's just VN, you either just press enter to progress the story or hold ctrl to zoom your way through. The RPG element is just an additional hassle so you can also press arrow keys to progress with the story.

Art (5/5) : The sister is cute and the scenes are pretty hot, just my personal opinion.

Conclusion : It's a decent VN but not worth to get a proper translation though somebody is welcome to make the MTL ver.

Last edited:

JohnRoger

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone knows how to decrypt the xp3 files of this game? I really want to make at least an MTL out of this but the xp3 files are encrypted hard. Since this is from the same circle who made Maitetsu I thought that Garbro would work but alas it did not.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Sigh....
so I played the game with textractor using a mix of deepl and google translate for the MTL. after a grueling 4 hours trying to understand what the fuck they're saying here's my review:

Art (10/10): Nice art quality and quantity. There's around 33 Hentai scenes and 3 skins for the girl (brown haired with one side pigtail ? idfk what that hairstyle is called, normal black hair, and messy tired black hair girl. + different clothes) So if you don't like black hair you can just switch to brown in the CG menu. (You can also change facial expression)

Note: 4 hentai scenes are for the A.I girl (pink hair) The mother (unfortunately) has none.

Story (7/10): There's 3 different types of the girl, I believe the one I played was tsundere. The story is split into 2 halves, the first is you getting relentlessly bullied holy shit if was the brother I would kill her lmao. The second half she gets cuter and basically all hentai scenes are done there (there's a part where you walk around the house and you can fuck her anywhere)

Gameplay (5/10): I mean..... its a visual novel what did you expect ? The rpg part can hardly be called rpg lmao i don't fucking know why its there, the only time it was used properly is when you go around the house fucking her everywhere. other than that its just glorified location change.

Overall (8/10): The art is fucking amazing, would jerk off again. The story needs to be properly translated. Overall if you got time and don't mind shitty MTL where you can't understand shit 50% of the time, use textractor and play it (there's a plugin that makes textractor auto copy and pastes text into deepL website, or just use the built in google translator).

Last edited:

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
Time to go out of my way to explain why translating getting started on translating this will be difficult.

Extraction and script modification on a normal instance of KrKr would be a breeze, mainly because most developers do not tend to implement encryption in their games. However, this novel utilizes middleware by Wamsoft, which is notorious in the fan translation community for having incredibly annoying and unorthodox encryption which becomes harder to crack each time a tool is developed to break the encryption. This encryption is to deter fan translations, a point of interest that has been the main cause of piracy.
Further reading:
(A major change with Wam-KrKrZ is that they removed the patching system, as mentioned in the above link.)

One alternative option to go by is using tools that extract files while the game is active and being run through by the user, such as using KrKrZExtract. However, the tool only seems to be extracting everything BUT the script files, so no luck there. Even IF we end up successfully extracting, repacking has to be done the same way, which is also a nightmare to deal with.

Our best bet right now is to just put up with reading the novel via Textractor, or wait a while before someone comes around to beating the Wamsoft encryption. That said, I'm totally up for dealing with the translation if it does come about.

And yes, KiriKiri IS the worst to deal with, maybe right behind a certain other engine I've been dealing with lately.