Others [Request]The virgin brother who can't take it anymore and the rebellious sister who can't be a snooze. [RJ393720] [Whisp]

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Sigh....
so I played the game with textractor using a mix of deepl and google translate for the MTL. after a grueling 4 hours trying to understand what the fuck they're saying here's my review:

Art (10/10): Nice art quality and quantity. There's around 33 Hentai scenes and 3 skins for the girl (brown haired with one side pigtail ? idfk what that hairstyle is called, normal black hair, and messy tired black hair girl. + different clothes) So if you don't like black hair you can just switch to brown in the CG menu. (You can also change facial expression)

Note: 4 hentai scenes are for the A.I girl (pink hair) The mother (unfortunately) has none.

Story (7/10): There's 3 different types of the girl, I believe the one I played was tsundere. The story is split into 2 halves, the first is you getting relentlessly bullied holy shit if was the brother I would kill her lmao. The second half she gets cuter and basically all hentai scenes are done there (there's a part where you walk around the house and you can fuck her anywhere)

Gameplay (5/10): I mean..... its a visual novel what did you expect ? The rpg part can hardly be called rpg lmao i don't fucking know why its there, the only time it was used properly is when you go around the house fucking her everywhere. other than that its just glorified location change.

Overall (8/10): The art is fucking amazing, would jerk off again. The story needs to be properly translated. Overall if you got time and don't mind shitty MTL where you can't understand shit 50% of the time, use textractor and play it (there's a plugin that makes textractor auto copy and pastes text into deepL website, or just use the built in google translator).
Please tell me what settings you used for Textractor. I have Textractor and the game and I can't figure out how to get it to translate this game.