Others [Request]The virgin brother who can't take it anymore and the rebellious sister who can't be a snooze. [RJ393720] [Whisp]

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Huh, it's a new service apparently. To quote from DLSite's page:
"Ai Translation+ is a new translation service combining DLsite's Official Translation and Ai Translation patch services.
While we are creating an official translation, we will provide a temporary Ai Translation patch so the game can be played in the target language."

So in essence, it's a temporary translation while working on an official one, which also means an official translation is in the works.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
For those wondering about the translation, it seems pretty good. Much better than a simple click and paste mtl. The word wrapping wraps in the middle of words, and there's a few typos, but it's very good for how far I've gotten in. You comes with a second exe file to play in English, but the two versions share saves. Also, you can add the Append, though don't load with the English version, so those scenes aren't translated.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
im asking those who already played, any guide to get all 9 imouto?
The first twelve questions determine appearance (pick all same direction for either left, right, or down). Left for stylish (side-tail), right for normal, down for slobbish appearance.

Personality is the thirteenth and last question. Left for gyaru, right for cheeky, and down for otaku.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
The first twelve questions determine appearance (pick all same direction for either left, right, or down). Left for stylish (side-tail), right for normal, down for slobbish appearance.

Personality is the thirteenth and last question. Left for gyaru, right for cheeky, and down for otaku.
ahh is that so , so 9 is combo of all 3 x 3, i see then
thanks for answering even thought its unrelated question to the thread lol

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
The game doesn't work. There is an error everytime I click play. It state cannot convert variable (object void). Is there a solution?
This did happen to me when I first started playing this. The dev said back in July that if there's any errors, install this

Reactions: poop6969

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
I keep on seeing an odd error "cannot convert variable to object. Any ideas? Also thank you in advance.

WuzzleLumpleBum

Aug 29, 2020
I keep on seeing an odd error "cannot convert variable to object. Any ideas? Also thank you in advance.
This usually happens because you don't enable the japanese locale. Just use a locale emulator or just download the AI translated game duh.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
ahh is that so , so 9 is combo of all 3 x 3, i see then
thanks for answering even thought its unrelated question to the thread lol
late reply but

I just refused to pick presents and they gave all 9 personalities to choose from

but some CG is locked behind specific personas (sex included) so you have to basically play through them all til you get each one

echichi

Dec 18, 2021
Can someone tell me how to unlock this scene, I did everything but it's not appearing in this scene (detail please)