VN Ren'Py Abandoned Requiem Symphony [v0.12] [Lumicent]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Requiem Symphony [0.12] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (868 MB/ 163 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RequiemSymphony-0.12
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Update content is fine, but it takes so fucking long that I almost think this game is abandoned. :cautious:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
0.11 was released on dec 24 2022 according to their patreon page.
0.11 is just for the bug fix, the real content update was back to sep in last year which was the first content released

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
This looked good (notwithstanding the Honey Select models, but then, hidden behind the Developer Notes...
Branching Paths: We are convinced that decisions add a lot of replayability to the game, and each path should be different enough to make it interesting. Tread carefully. Different outcomes will be waiting for you (Good, bittersweet, and bad).
Hell no...someone convinced you wrong.

A blurred line for the right path: Other visual novels have too obvious answers to their dilemmas or decision-making. We will try to change that. We want you to feel like there is not always a right path. Your decisions based on your morals and cunning should make the difference.
Another reason to avoid...there is a reason many players ask for Walkthroughs.

foxhund

May 17, 2019
The character design for this VN is topnotch
can't wait for the next update since the plot is getting interesting

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Started off alright, and I thought it was going to have a nice mature story to it. Prologue was intriguing, and was interested to see what was going to happen.

Then it turned into the typical creepy pervert MC type game. Peeping on people in the shower, taking pictures of them, even molesting girls in their sleep and spying on them as they change. The prologue gave me such hope that this would be a great story, and then it turned into that.

And to top it off, it has game over choices everywhere. So if you don't do it the way they want you to, you get a game over.

I was seriously excited for this after the prologue, but once the MC moved into his friend's house, I was done. Complete 180 from the serious start, to the usual creepy pervert. Best of luck with your project, but this just won't be for me. Thanks regardless.
and that's without mentioning the inconsistencies...like Christina(orange-hair girl) saying that MC is interesting, because she feels it by the way MC behave...

MC's behaviour: calm maybe a bit introverted but ultimately chill...despite recently became an orphan, saw his parents' corpses on the floor and their blood smeared all over the kitchen's walls

and MC in a thought says that he is behaving in an unusual way...problem is that even BEFORE his parents' death he had that personality, aside a couple of nightmares nothing is wrong with his personality, and it's not like he removed the trauma from his mind(like so shocked by the event that it triggered some post-traumatic amnesia) he still remembers the scene of his dead parents...and has no reaction aside fainting once...

or we wanna also mention Christina's sister who thinks that MC must be into sport because she has a feel for it...and MC is like "i'm fit but...yeah i'm not very into sports"

the graphic can't carry the inconsistencies that this game has...

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
The "good guy" MC that is actually a creeping, molesting asshole game. It's almost like I've seen this before or something.

• Sad
Reactions: Xtmr61

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
You could add Wincest by "best friend" as Aunt and cousin? That way he can still have family.

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
Requiem Symphony [0.12] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (868 MB/ 163 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
its for mac not windows

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes