Collection Video Rescraft Collection [2024-05-27] [Rescraft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
panam spotted. deleted. canon ending.
Elaborate :WaitWhat: bcs it makes no fucking sense...
Yes, I'm willing to go off-topic for this :mad:
-------
Actually it kinda does, if that's what I think it is, but holy fuck you need to be more specific
And not trying neither girls is crazy, no wonder this reaction if you did everything alone

Last edited:

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Ok, let me try to be more objective in my assessment and maybe we can go from there. I think the models are hot, including Panam (I don't care that she's a despicable, badly written, fan service character in the game. Hot is hot. My dick don't lie). I LOVED how Rescraft presented the scene from several angles in just one minute. The pacing is superb. The VA is not as good as the rest but far from off-putting. And this. is. a. WIP.

Last edited:

adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
Thinking Panam is badly written is lowkey pathetic. People like her exist IRL, behave like her etc etc. Its like saying " the lyrics of these songs are badly written " Even though thats literally the way the artist wanted it to be. Same braindead logic as " Judy is badly written, cause she's lesbian"

People these days mistake flawed characters as badly written and it shows. Can't have any NPC's or companions without them being straight up perfect, or the writing just sucks :b

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Thinking Panam is badly written is lowkey pathetic. People like her exist IRL, behave like her etc etc. Its like saying " the lyrics of these songs are badly written " Even though thats literally the way the artist wanted it to be. Same braindead logic as " Judy is badly written, cause she's lesbian"

People these days mistake flawed characters as badly written and it shows. Can't have any NPC's or companions without them being straight up perfect, or the writing just sucks :b
Ok, I scratched the adjective (as in I stand corrected). Maybe I just don't like the character and that's it. Now, the point of my post was to get back on topic, sir. What are your thoughts concerning the WIP?

Last edited:

adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
Ok, I scratched the adjective. Maybe I just don't like the character and that's it. Now, the point of my post was to get back on topic, sir. What are your thoughts concerning the WIP?
Its fine to dislike her, dont get me wrong, I can see why some people hate here and thats fine, as she is (as I said) a flawed character.

As for the WIP, this is probably the best Cyberpunk animation I've seen in a while. And Im kinda curious on how much he can improve on that, as this is "only" a WiP. Iirc he had some renders with more angles and Valerie blasting cum on Panam's back - so I can see him adding that to the animation as well, which would be dope af and perfectly rounds that animation up

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
I'm a Judy/Evelyn Parker/Rita Wheeler/Aurore admirer, I wouldn't ride in the sunset with Panam either, but I'd still tap that.

• Haha
Reactions: jtemper
Sep 6, 2021
Elaborate :WaitWhat: bcs it makes no fucking sense...
Yes, I'm willing to go off-topic for this :mad:
-------
Actually it kinda does, if that's what I think it is, but holy fuck you need to be more specific
And not trying neither girls is crazy, no wonder this reaction if you did everything alone
lol didnt mean to piss you off out of the blue like this.
the explanation is simple. i dont care to jerk off to panam. shes what rounds up on spot 4 in my cp romance rankings. i picked johnny cause the thought of riding into the distance with her made me think theres nothing worse than that.
personal preferences. thats all man
if only i had known that i couldve stormed the entire thing with johnny alone. was way more cooler

i dont mind the character writing. but she wouldnt have made it to #3 even if her whole gang was cooking up cybermeth
the character writing isnt bad. but i think her hair puts me off the most. im not into women with dreads and her whole attitude didnt vibe with me
judy is someone i could take or miss. so is kerry. unironically, river was the best even with his shitty story that was meant to set up the online version of cp
the point of my post was to
...introduce yall to the most patrician tier woman in this game: AURORE CASSEL.

• Haha
Sep 6, 2021
Its fine to dislike her, dont get me wrong, I can see why some people hate here and thats fine, as she is (as I said) a flawed character.

As for the WIP, this is probably the best Cyberpunk animation I've seen in a while. And Im kinda curious on how much he can improve on that, as this is "only" a WiP. Iirc he had some renders with more angles and Valerie blasting cum on Panam's back - so I can see him adding that to the animation as well, which would be dope af and perfectly rounds that animation up
the anim is what perfection is supposed to look like. the charaacters used (besides futa v herself) are borderline mid and give me enough motivation to leave my goon cave

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
the anim is what perfection is supposed to look like. the charaacters used (besides futa v herself) are borderline mid
I posted something similar in ZMSFM's thread and I think it applies here. I don't usually rate animations based on the content the creator chooses to work with but on HOW they deliver it. The choice of characters falls into an oranges and apples deal. Would I have liked more if Rescraft had chosen Aurore and River? Possibly since they are underused. But I love it the way it is now and can't wait for the final version.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote