RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
But there is no lvl 4 god damn it!
Yeah, I noticed that after, which is kinda BS. If you're going to include the event, it should also include that level's content. Because now I'm full up on Affection Points to get to level 5 and I haven't seen shit for what should be at level 4.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah, I noticed that after, which is kinda BS. If you're going to include the event, it should also include that level's content. Because now I'm full up on Affection Points to get to level 5 and I haven't seen shit for what should be at level 4.
Well he said he added lvl 3 in change log, not lvl 4.Its for the next update i guess.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Is this 0.40 or 0.04?
My question is, is this game finished to 40% or just 4%. Last time I downloaded a 0.9 game because I thought its nearly finished but then it changed from 0.9 > 0.10 instead of 1.0.
Hi I♥VirginGirls,

I'm planning on developing the game in 2 stages.

Stage 1: (Currently developing)
My focus is on getting M & S to corruption level 10.
The build numbers represent that.
0.3.0 = All of the level 2 content implemented and the Start of the corruption level 3 content.
0.3.5 = Half of the corruption level 3 content is implemented.
0.3.9 = 90% of the corruption level 3 content was implemented.
0.4.0 = All of the level 3 content implemented and I'm now starting on Corruption level 4.

Stage 2: (1.0.0)
Once I've finished implementing all the content for M&S at home I'll move onto the rest of the town/characters.
1.0.1 = Town Map / Introduction of M's workplace + S's School.
1.0.2 = Introduction of the Aunt.
etc etc.

So to answer your question:
The content for the home is 40% done.
The content for the entire game... no idea yet.

Milk, milk, MilK, MILK, mILK...

As much as I enjoy this game... You're really holding out on sexual activity arn't ya? :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the panties, butts and boobs, but it's about time that Sis sees some dick and gets hands on with it :sneaky:

A good start might be to actually continue the hot springs scene with Sis so your towel comes off infront of her. You've left that open for a while now after hinting that she wants to have a look.
Hi Fealow,

You're correct, I am.

I personally hate games that within 10mins of gameplay you're able to have sex with every character in the game.
I've always been a fan of games that take a while for the player to "corrupt" a character, the slight change in their behavior/appearance/lewdness etc etc

But doing this takes time, especially due to having 15 time-slots to fill with content.
Not to mention the weekend events, Spycams, Messages, Diary Pages, Room objects etc etc

If I created this game without all of them and with just 3-5 time slots (Morning,Afternoon,Evening,Night)
Then yes, the game would be probably be finished by now.

All that being said though, the "build up" part is now over, the level 4 content is where things start getting good.
No sex, but the characters will start doing lewd things with each other.

Such as your idea about the weekend event and the reason there was no weekend event for level 3.

During the Level up 3-4 event, M masturbated right next to you, this will come up during the level 4 events.
During the Leve up 3-4 event, S was basically groping you, this will come up during the level 4 events.

To give a brief example of the corruption levels and what is to come for each level :

(Builds starting with 0.4)
Level 4 events: Slightly touching one another + letting them/you watch.
Level 4 - 5 event: full on masturbating one another.

(Builds starting with 0.5)
Level 5 events: Blowjobs, Boobjobs, rubbing etc etc
Level 5 - 6 event: Same as above (But secretly as M&S don't know about each other doing this stuff yet)

(Builds starting with 0.6)
Level 6 events: Anal sex with M / Vagina sex with S.
Level 6 - 7 event: M&S find out about each other.

(Builds starting with 0.7)
Level 7 events: M&S start doing things together + with you.
Level 7 - 8 event: M&S have sex with you together. (M Anal / S Vaginal)
"During this event, M finds out you've been doing vaginal sex with S and is shocked"

(Builds starting with 0.8)
Level 8 events: After the level up event M decides to do vaginal with you and S anal with you.
Level 8 - 9: This event will be a choice event as to what you want for the future.

(Builds starting with 0.9)
Level 9 events :
1. Love/Family route: Pregnancy, etc etc
2. Bimbo route: They go full sex-crazed, bunch of make up, sex everywhere etc etc
3. Slave route: BDSM, Body Writing, etc etc
4. Pimp route: This is an optional NTR option and the only way you'll see any content like it. (Do not press it if you don't want it)

So for those that do not wish to test every update to see if there is sex, then wait for the build numbers to match one of the above.

Oh, but Sis got her hand on the D (level 4 Event). ^^
Atm, there is just one thing that is lacking. M+S have their fun on their own but MC has no release at all.
But I like the story, it's fun to play. (y)
Hi HorizonD,
I'm happy to hear you like the story thus far.

You're right about the MC not having any release, but he'll have plenty of release in the level 4 content!

There is no new weekend event?
Hi xAshard,
Yes, there is no weekend event.

I ran into several issues while trying to make it.
My HSSN saves got corrupted for the weekend event I had planned which was slightly annoying.
But the main reason there isn't a weekend event for level 3 is that I couldn't think of a good scenario for it as everything I wanted to do needed to be for level 4.

There will definitly be a level 4 weekend event for corruption level 4.

Corruption level 4 seemed to be rather tame. No real change to scenes, no journal update, no websearch update. Just the scene that accessed it and that's about it.
Hi Road Wulf,

That's because there is no level 4 content yet.
The last "content build" was 2 weeks ago, this build was just porting the game over to Ren'py + adding some new features along with the level 3-4 event.

The next update will be focused on implementing the level 4 content now.

ps. Did you not see the message pop up stating that there is no level 4 content after you played the level 3 - 4 event?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hi I♥VirginGirls,

I'm planning on developing the game in 2 stages.

Stage 1: (Currently developing)
My focus is on getting M & S to corruption level 10.
The build numbers represent that.
0.3.0 = All of the level 2 content implemented and the Start of the corruption level 3 content.
0.3.5 = Half of the corruption level 3 content is implemented.
0.3.9 = 90% of the corruption level 3 content was implemented.
0.4.0 = All of the level 3 content implemented and I'm now starting on Corruption level 4.

Stage 2: (1.0.0)
Once I've finished implementing all the content for M&S at home I'll move onto the rest of the town/characters.
1.0.1 = Town Map / Introduction of M's workplace + S's School.
1.0.2 = Introduction of the Aunt.
etc etc.

So to answer your question:
The content for the home is 40% done.
The content for the entire game... no idea yet.

Hi Fealow,

You're correct, I am.

I personally hate games that within 10mins of gameplay you're able to have sex with every character in the game.
I've always been a fan of games that take a while for the player to "corrupt" a character, the slight change in their behavior/appearance/lewdness etc etc

But doing this takes time, especially due to having 15 time-slots to fill with content.
Not to mention the weekend events, Spycams, Messages, Diary Pages, Room objects etc etc

If I created this game without all of them and with just 3-5 time slots (Morning,Afternoon,Evening,Night)
Then yes, the game would be probably be finished by now.

All that being said though, the "build up" part is now over, the level 4 content is where things start getting good.
No sex, but the characters will start doing lewd things with each other.

Such as your idea about the weekend event and the reason there was no weekend event for level 3.

During the Level up 3-4 event, M masturbated right next to you, this will come up during the level 4 events.
During the Leve up 3-4 event, S was basically groping you, this will come up during the level 4 events.

To give a brief example of the corruption levels and what is to come for each level :

(Builds starting with 0.4)
Level 4 events: Slightly touching one another + letting them/you watch.
Level 4 - 5 event: full on masturbating one another.

(Builds starting with 0.5)
Level 5 events: Blowjobs, Boobjobs, rubbing etc etc
Level 5 - 6 event: Same as above (But secretly as M&S don't know about each other doing this stuff yet)

(Builds starting with 0.6)
Level 6 events: Anal sex with M / Vagina sex with S.
Level 6 - 7 event: M&S find out about each other.

(Builds starting with 0.7)
Level 7 events: M&S start doing things together + with you.
Level 7 - 8 event: M&S have sex with you together. (M Anal / S Vaginal)
"During this event, M finds out you've been doing vaginal sex with S and is shocked"

(Builds starting with 0.8)
Level 8 events: After the level up event M decides to do vaginal with you and S anal with you.
Level 8 - 9: This event will be a choice event as to what you want for the future.

Level 9 events :
2. Bimbo route: They go full sex-crazed, bunch of make up, sex everywhere etc etc
4. Pimp route: This is an optional NTR option and the only way you'll see any content like it. (Do not press it if you don't want it)

So for those that do not wish to test every update to see if there is sex, then wait for the build numbers to match one of the above.

Hi HorizonD,
I'm happy to hear you like the story thus far.

You're right about the MC not having any release, but he'll have plenty of release in the level 4 content!

Hi xAshard,
Yes, there is no weekend event.

I ran into several issues while trying to make it.
My HSSN saves got corrupted for the weekend event I had planned which was slightly annoying.
But the main reason there isn't a weekend event for level 3 is that I couldn't think of a good scenario for it as everything I wanted to do needed to be for level 4.

There will definitly be a level 4 weekend event for corruption level 4.

Hi Road Wulf,

That's because there is no level 4 content yet.
The last "content build" was 2 weeks ago, this build was just porting the game over to Ren'py + adding some new features along with the level 3-4 event.

The next update will be focused on implementing the level 4 content now.

ps. Did you not see the message pop up stating that there is no level 4 content after you played the level 3 - 4 event?
are u going to post all the v.0.5.0 or v.0.4.x? ( next update )

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
are u going to post all the v.0.5.0 or v.0.4.x? ( next update )
A good question and one I'm having issues trying to explain to people.

The next "Public Release" I put out will be 0.5.0 yes.
But this public release will come after a few development "stepping stone" builds that I release to my (Silver+ Patreons)

These development builds are exactly what they sound like.
They're unfinished with not a lot of new content.

It takes a while for me to implement an entire corruption levels content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to this it takes a while to get public builds out but because I still want to give my patreons some content in the meantime I release stepping stone builds for them "development builds", 0.4.4, 0.4.6, 0.4.9

The issue is that these builds get shared "which I'm perfectly fine with" but because they don't get to see all my posts on Patreon they believe these builds are public when they're actually not. "because they're not finished"

I hope this information helps.

is there a cheat mod please
Hi Kristy,

Yes, there is a cheat mod, it's already in the game.
Click on the Plantpot in the player's bedroom.

@N7 is it possible to add a spoiler in the main thread stating where the cheat menu is please.
Thank you.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hi I♥VirginGirls,

No. I didn't see that at all. I could play the dinner event again and see if it comes up to double check, but I never saw a warning message.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Level 9 events :

Thank you for the rough roadmap, as for the level nine events, does the 2. option not also involve NTR like the pimp one? I thought bimbos were not supposed to be the faithful types. Not that I mind of course, I like the fetish of moral degradation which usually goes hand in hand with NTR, but I feel like options 2. and 4. could be one main option with multiple suboptions (to bimbo them up; to pimp or not to pimp; make them devoted bimbos; or just let them do whatever).

Reactions: rgnar62

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Only Save move ?!
Where save?! local?!
Thx
The game has been ported to Ren'py, the RPGMV saves won't work on the new engine I'm afraid to say.
However, if you skip as the intro and use the cheat menu in the players bedroom you can get back to where you were before within 2mins or so.

Plus with the Ren'py engine, there will be no need for anyone to move there saves anymore as they'll carry over onto each build automatically.

No. I didn't see that at all. I could play the dinner event again and see if it comes up to double check, but I never saw a warning message.
I've just checked myself and you're right, you wouldn't have seen it.
It would appear we forgot to turn it on... sorry about that.

Thank you for the rough roadmap, as for the level nine events, does the 2. option not also involve NTR like the pimp one? I thought bimbos were not supposed to be the faithful types. Not that I mind of course, I like the fetish of moral degradation which usually goes hand in hand with NTR, but I feel like options 2. and 4. could be one main option with multiple suboptions (to bimbo them up; to pimp or not to pimp; make them devoted bimbos; or just let them do whatever).
At first, I was planning on having the NTR route in with the Bimbo route but some people still wanted the mass makeup/bimbo look but without the NTR so I decided to just split them up.

This was due to convenience with the RPGMV engine but now that we're on Ren'py I could have them both merged with a sub-option to turn the NRT on or off.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I can't speak for everyone, but I was a fan of the original. Until this approaches the sexual content that was in that, I just cba to try it. Why don't you play it and post your review?
Then I shall do just that, with blackjack and hookers!

Reactions: dalzomo

OtK

May 14, 2017
My question is, is this game finished to 40% or just 4%. Last time I downloaded a 0.9 game because I thought its nearly finished but then it changed from 0.9 > 0.10 instead of 1.0.
Yeaaaa, don't rely on version numbers pretty much ever. Every developer does it differently, and 90% of the games you will find here aren't finished yet and don't really have an end in sight like this one. Creating a game takes a lot of time and forethought that you don't really get until you start working on the project so it is a luxury for a lot of the developers you'll see here to actually get to put in everything they want into their game.

You're better off either sticking to games you're confident have a lot of content, or playing completed visual novels if you want a fully developed story.

Boomatica has been doing this for a while now, so he has a great game, but like they also mentioned they don't know when the game will possibly ever get finished. Though if any other games are a good measure it will probably be another year or two, or he will just keep developing until he feels it is good enough/wants to work on another project, or he just figures he should leave the project where it is.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
@Boomatica Don't get me wrong, I'm also a fan of the gradual progression of events and corruption. I didn't mean to make it sound like all I wanted was the sex, I honestly don't. But level 4 really did feel like the point of where it was becoming too much of a wait and really needed to spice things up a bit. Thanks for being so detailed with your response, it really helps to understand where you're coming from.

On a side note, I really hope Sis will give a handjob to the MC as the first thing to break her into sexual activity with him. I'm a big fan of handjobs!

Keep up the good work!

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes