Aug 10, 2018
Research Into Affection [v0.6.1] [Boomatica] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.17GB
Download ~644MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

edit: updated compressed version 0.6.1b https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-1-boomatica.15780/post-2764857

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
J..D
The evening event (for the 2nd time) seems to have no check about Grandmas visit in the morning.
I got a weird thing after mom's bedroom I got a phone call from Sis and Grandmom words on seen until it locked. Used cheat to get to level 4.

EDIT: Think it was an issue in SKIP MODE that caused it. Went back and replayed in CLICK and no grandmother. The phone opens in SKIP, but once open it stays and time advanced over it.

ric-screendouble.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I guess I'm doing something wrong but the cheat mode do'snt seem to work for me, yes I've clicked the plant pot a 100 times , any idea's...thanks in advance (y)

sasusu

Oct 2, 2017
I got a weird thing after mom's bedroom I got a phone call from Sis and Grandmom words on seen until it locked. Used cheat to get to level 4.

EDIT: Think it was an issue in SKIP MODE that caused it. Went back and replayed in CLICK and no grandmother. The phone opens in SKIP, but once open it stays and time advanced over it.

View attachment 484919
When u finished the text. U will be in your room with your PC and Bed. Click in the above of the Wlan Symbol in the Left corner from the Smartphone and then you can Play normal again.
Sorry about my english, it isn't very well

AltissAngel

Mar 15, 2019
I know we're many updates away from expecting this for implementation, but are there any plans for pregnancy content? Even as an ending, I'm just curious.

Watah

Aug 15, 2016
How to get entry in diary for sis on lvl1 at 10am? Hint is "GoodBye" and thats all. After whole week "goodbyes" I have only mom entry.
This game has a tendency to have bugs that result in diary pages not unlocking when they should. Often times it is because the code misnames the page that is meant to unlock.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So initially I was really enjoying this game. I had very much enjoyed RIC and while this isn't a direct comparison it's pretty similar. I enjoyed the slow build and the girls getting more and more comfortable with the MC. That enjoyment is still there.

That being said, I'm not enjoying the dialogue much. I feel as if it's gotten overly verbose, reiterating the same points over and over again, to the point where I'm fast-clicking through it just to get to the next image. There are so many times I'm thinking while playing the game "just get on with it" and I definitely feel it's reducing my enjoyment.

I think the game is still good, but it's becoming frustrating to play because of all of the meaningless dialogue, at least in my opinion. I know you guys are working hard to make the best game you can, but I think this is something you should look into.

Maybe it's only me that feels this way. That could be the case. However, this is something that I think is hurting what should be a really good experience.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes