Sixhton

May 11, 2018
The game has been ported to Ren'py, the RPGMV saves won't work on the new engine I'm afraid to say.
However, if you skip as the intro and use the cheat menu in the players bedroom you can get back to where you were before within 2mins or so.

Plus with the Ren'py engine, there will be no need for anyone to move there saves anymore as they'll carry over onto each build automatically.

I've just checked myself and you're right, you wouldn't have seen it.
It would appear we forgot to turn it on... sorry about that.

At first, I was planning on having the NTR route in with the Bimbo route but some people still wanted the mass makeup/bimbo look but without the NTR so I decided to just split them up.

This was due to convenience with the RPGMV engine but now that we're on Ren'py I could have them both merged with a sub-option to turn the NRT on or off.
THX. ;)

Mar 3, 2018
ps. Did you not see the message pop up stating that there is no level 4 content after you played the level 3 - 4 event?
I think that the message is missing. After the dinner where M&S's level went up to 4 from 3, there was no other indication that I reached the end of content for the current build.

Am I missing something?

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey guys, because i didn't found the cheat menu like in non renpy game I try to investigate little bit.
Most important command in console menu are:
Money+=1000
after this you can bought all spy cams

and
Shannon.AffectionP=100
Sarah..AffectionP=100

after this, you can level up girls corruption durring dinner

Of course you can set level of corruption directly with
DinnerLvl2 = True

Enjoy
m.

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Hey guys, because i didn't found the cheat menu like in non renpy game I try to investigate little bit.
Most important command in console menu are:
Money+=1000
after this you can bought all spy cams

and
Shannon.AffectionP=100
Sarah..AffectionP=100

after this, you can level up girls corruption durring dinner

Of course you can set level of corruption directly with
DinnerLvl2 = True

Enjoy
m.
If you read the change log, you would know where the cheat menu is: It's the plant in the MC's room.

SongChhe

Mar 16, 2019
Are there anything new in corruption level 4 ? Cause when I reached corruption level 4, everything is the same. No new dialogues , images..... it's all the same as corruption level 3.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well slightly depressing almost no change since i played the rpgmaker version quite a while ago maxed and beat what was here in under 2 hours with more cash then i can ever hope to use after unlocking all cams and maxing lvl 4 decent gameplay wise but still needs a lot of content this still feels like a demo

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
well slightly depressing almost no change since i played the rpgmaker version quite a while ago maxed and beat what was here in under 2 hours with more cash then i can ever hope to use after unlocking all cams and maxing lvl 4 decent gameplay wise but still needs a lot of content this still feels like a demo
guess you never played his research into corruption game haha oops this is an edit, i dunno why i thought he did ric too, i guess cuz the names are similar and so are the characters. sorry about that

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I think that the message is missing. After the dinner where M&S's level went up to 4 from 3, there was no other indication that I reached the end of content for the current build.

Am I missing something?
Hi CrackBackManiac,

You're not missing anything, we did, we forgot to turn on the pop-up notification stating the player has reached the end of the current content when we ported it to Ren'py.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

wonder how long until you will get sex and such
https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-4-0-boomatica.15780/page-23#post-1698190

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
i tested the RIA [v 0.4.0] and it's good , nice job , on that ;)

i'm just a little sad , because , after i unlocked the lvl 4 , there is nothing new and everything is the same as if they were lvl 3 :cry::cry:
(maybe i miss something idk)

but it's okay , and i will wait for the next update of this game and the next one for the Private Community game as well ^^

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Don't worry, the level 4 content is not ready yet. The update was only the port to Ren'py and the level 4 main event.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes