mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Not sure how this works bug wise but for some reason this game trips my "power scheme" notifications on my laptop. About every two minutes i get a notification of my current power scheme.

Never had a game trip it before very weird.
It depends on your OS, your hardware, and your configuration settings. I have games which take up a ton of memory (and this game is big) and CPU/GPU. If you have an older laptop, especially one with limited specs (Intel integrated GPU/AMD APU), yeah, I can see it. When I load the game, it uses about 3GB of memory in preloaded images, and renders several images in the GPU. My PC is about 10 years old and I have no problems (AMD 8 core CPU, AMD 5450 2GB GPU, 16GB RAM, Windows 7). My main gaming rig doesn't even blink at it (AMD 16 core CPU, AMD Radeon 5700 8GB RAM, 32 GB RAM, Linux Mint, Windows 10 in a VM)

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Thank you J..D for your help. It works for Sister but not Mom. I have apparently missed something in Mom's path desoite being at level 6 and 100 affection I will just have to try to find the missing action. Thanks again.

Reactions: J..D
Sep 18, 2018
Not sure if its mentioned yet, (probably it has).
But if you try going back to gallery and view the "go out" options @10:00AM on the weekend with M/S, you cant cos "you need 75$".
So you need to start a new game and cheat to view the old scenes.
J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
But if you try going back to gallery and view the "go out" options @10:00AM on the weekend with M/S, you cant cos "you need 75$".
J..D
I went through some reports on Discord... I did not find anything related to that issue.
But you are right. Even though you have enough money in the regular game you get the message you do not have enough in the replay function.

You can report your bug there if you want... Just follow this .
This way the whole team will be informed right away. :)

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Thank you J..D for your help. It works for Sister but not Mom. I have apparently missed something in Mom's path desoite being at level 6 and 100 affection I will just have to try to find the missing action. Thanks again.
If you're trying to reach level 7 with the mum then you will have to wait until update 0.7. Level 6 with the 100% affection is the maximum you can go at this stage.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D
Hmm, strange.
Looking into it (y)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How do you increase the corruption level beyond 1 for the other girls other than M and S? Also is there an in game walkthrough for them, when I press it, it only shows for M and S?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How do you increase the corruption level beyond 1 for the other girls other than M and S? Also is there an in game walkthrough for them, when I press it, it only shows for M and S?
There's no further corruption levels for the other girls atm.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello, I like the game, but when I started the new update when I went up the girls' bars and went to dinner, it didn't come out to raise it to level 2, what do I have to do?
Finish dates and cosplay events with M and S.
Check diary or event gallery for missing events and use the ingame walkthrough for hints.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Miss Tyler's level 2 events hasn't been added yet, not until at least after 0.7. At the moment the Devs priority is finishing Levels 1 - 6 for the MC's then work on everything else after 0.7.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Miss Tyler's level 2 events hasn't been added yet, not until at least after 0.7. At the moment the Devs priority is finishing Levels 1 - 6 for the MC's then work on everything else after 0.7.
Not entirely correct... There's 4 events after Miss Tylers level up event.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Really, ive only got a few events with her the last one at 3pm saying I shouldn't bother her?
In level 5 -> 5pm event S will give you something you need to proceed Miss Tyler story... Level up to 6 and visit Miss Tyler again at 3pm.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
In level 5 -> 5pm event S will give you something you need to proceed Miss Tyler story... Level up to 6 and visit Miss Tyler again at 3pm.
You mean the usb drive, already did that and im at level 6 and Miss Tyler at level 2 but only get the same events from level 1 for her.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
You mean the usb drive, already did that and im at level 6 and Miss Tyler at level 2 but only get the same events from level 1 for her.
Have you unlocked everything else? There's definitely 4 more events after you've reached S&M level 6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Spoilers include preview pictures of the gallery. Don't click if you don't wanna get spoiled!

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes