viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I am not the dev or affiliated with this game, but if I had to guess- your using a save from previous version or developing mistake makes you have to need 100 in your inventory even on replays. (I haven't checked out replay yet myself) Just totally guessing here really don't know. Party on
Ok, I tried a thing and it worked: if you unblock all the events and all the objects by cheats you can watch M/S dates for level 1 to 5 without having the money on the replays.
Level 6 is reachable with the last saves (you need to buy a couple of dresses).

Reactions: perseus420

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I'll wait the 0.70 update to restart the game from the beginning and maybe cheat like hell to return to where i was in 0.66.
I don't see any use in doing any version before 0.70.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Gave it a try but it's not my cup of tea.
It's a reeeeeeally slow burn with no real corruption, as the game description and the intro suggest. Might be nice for someone looking for a romance harem style of game, but no one will know that if they look at the description only, which you might want to change. Not what I like so I won't check out again, but I felt like I should comment this anyway.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Found a unique bug (unique in that I've never encountered one like it before). "Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations."

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Found a unique bug (unique in that I've never encountered one like it before). "Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations."
Have you set ransomware protection in Windows defender to "on"? That might block changes in the directory.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
"Overview:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you.
You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games.
You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game."
=================================

is the end of game gonna be :
"you then realize that you can suddently stop any games you make for remake them and soo restarting the money milking forever"
or
"you abandonned the game but still make shit tons of money... GG"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need some help. I have both maxed at Level 2, however I can not get the prompt to get to the next level. I am missing something, just do not know what it is.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I need some help. I have both maxed at Level 2, however I can not get the prompt to get to the next level. I am missing something, just do not know what it is.
Everything unlocked in the diary... both at 100%? If so... You should get the evening event at dinner.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! I played this game around a year back. I remember there were no sex scenes then and only foreplay. How much sexual content is in the game currently? Is it enough for a new playthrough? Thanks for the info :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi! I played this game around a year back. I remember there were no sex scenes then and only foreplay. How much sexual content is in the game currently? Is it enough for a new playthrough? Thanks for the info :)
There's quite a few things but no penetration yet. That'll come in v0.7.0. That said... RiA is always worth a playthrough ;)

Reactions: J..D

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I have a few comments to add here:
1. I have enjoyed this developer for a long time and I really like the progression approach. The product produced here is of a superior quality in comparison to most we see here, both in visual content and storytelling. Congrats!
2. The story being told here is clearly not a corruption story...staying true to the "Affection" in the title. We'll see how that develops, but I think it might get more difficult to keep that theme (in a somewhat believable story) going forward.
3. The developer might consider a progression story between M & S headed toward a harem approach without the leap that occurred in the last product. The leap would still be okay...but there is a story opportunity here that is waiting should it be chosen. It might be needed considering the above #2 comment.
4. A couple of nits to offer...the changelog descriptions for .68 are not quite right. For Levels 1 through 5 four items are actually needed: 2 for M and 2 for S. For the currently incomplete level 6, only two items are available: 1 for M and 1 for S. Probably obvious anyway but worth pointing out.

Reactions: toma000007

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I've chosen to play again through the game from the very start to unlock each and every bit of Diary and Gallery entry I could.
I'm at level 3 with an option to get corruption to level 4, however, I'm missing "Weekend" event for both M and S. (attached screen-shots).
I thought:
"Weekend Home Level 3 M 09:00 - 13:00 - 7306 Words - 262 Images - 1 Animations"
and
"Weekend Home Level 3 S 09:00 - 13:00 - 6673 Words - 265 Images - 0 Animations "
is exactly that? What am I not seeing, could someone please point it out ?

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I've chosen to play again through the game from the very start to unlock each and every bit of Diary and Gallery entry I could.
I'm at level 3 with an option to get corruption to level 4, however, I'm missing "Weekend" event for both M and S. (attached screen-shots).
I thought:
"Weekend Home Level 3 M 09:00 - 13:00 - 7306 Words - 262 Images - 1 Animations"
and
"Weekend Home Level 3 S 09:00 - 13:00 - 6673 Words - 265 Images - 0 Animations "
is exactly that? What am I not seeing, could someone please point it out ?

View attachment 758562 View attachment 758563 View attachment 758564
Those are the Spa weekends... The "Weekend Home" events are other ones you already got. You can play the lvl 2 Spa event to unlock the Gallery entries for them, but they're just placeholder until the real events drop.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Those are the Spa weekends... The "Weekend Home" events are other ones you already got. You can play the lvl 2 Spa event to unlock the Gallery entries for them, but they're just placeholder until the real events drop.
I see, so I can just move on to Corruption LV4 because those two "Weekend" entries in Events for Corruption LV3 cannot yet be unlocked until future versions of the game, right?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I see, so I can just move on to Corruption LV4 because those two "Weekend" entries in Events for Corruption LV3 cannot yet be unlocked until future versions of the game, right?
You can unlock them by playing the level 2 spa event but like I said... All you get are the level 2 spa entries as placeholder. So yeah... You can just progress w/o doing them.

Reactions: Xillonen
3.30 star(s) 100 Votes