BDI

May 23, 2017
Give me a minute or two, please.
I'll skip through level 5 real quick and check if there is any issues with that event.

Edit: BDI can you upload your latest save file and the presistent file, please?
For me everything is fine... So I have to take a look into your save file to figure out what's wrong.

The files are located in either .../Research Into Affection (version number)/game/saves or in %AppData% /Roaming/RenPy/Research Into Affection
Here is the save, I cannot get the persistant to load

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Here is the save, I cannot get the persistant to load
I have a bunch of missing events in each stage... I need that file.
Is it possible that you join ?
Would make things easier, like file transfers ;)

Just look for me and write me a message ... Same name and avatar.

Reactions: J..D

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have a bunch of missing events in each stage... I need that file.
Is it possible that you join ?
Would make things easier, like file transfers ;)

Just look for me and write me a message ... Same name and avatar.
OK, I'm in now it is asking for your four digit tag.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
So I read some reviews and I also noticed that there's no vaginal sex tag so does that mean there's absolutely no intercourse in this game ???

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I too am missing the movie into the 6th level, the hint says that he should ask mom and sis if they want to watch a movie but when the time comes, it doesn't happen, also about the teacher, we can look at her picture on the thumb drive but can not deliver it to her, why?
I've been having the same problem for the last few updates. I've completed all the events for level 6 and the hint tells me about movie night, but the option is never offered during the play. M & S are both at 100%, and Attraction doesn't increase any more. (I was able to return the USB drive.)

Now with this latest update (069) the hint prompt says that I need to get a dress before we go on a date (for both M & S). Got a dress for BOTH, but the prompt is still there. Tried calling them for a date, but that option never appears.

Either I'm missing something, or the trigger isn't working.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I've been having the same problem for the last few updates. I've completed all the events for level 6 and the hint tells me about movie night, but the option is never offered during the play. M & S are both at 100%, and Attraction doesn't increase any more. (I was able to return the USB drive.)

Now with this latest update (069) the hint prompt says that I need to get a dress before we go on a date (for both M & S). Got a dress for BOTH, but the prompt is still there. Tried calling them for a date, but that option never appears.

I was not even able to get the USB drive.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So I read some reviews and I also noticed that there's no vaginal sex tag so does that mean there's absolutely no intercourse in this game ???
There's no penetration yet, but it'll come in v0.7.0 which is going to be released on October 31st.

In order to take M&S out on a date you have to...
go to S at 10am on Sunday -> pick "Go Out" -> visit her again at 5pm the same day
go to M at 10am on Saturday -> pick "Go Out" -> visit her again at 5pm the same day

There's no level 7 at the moment. The movie night to get to level 7 will be implemented in v0.7.0 which is going to be released on October 31st.
The next update v0.6.10 will include some missing events like cosplay and lingerie, SMS's, Spy Cam's and Diary Pages for level 6.
I was not even able to get the USB drive.
In order to get the USB drive you need to play S 5pm "knock" -> "enter"-event in level 5.
To level up Miss Tyler using the USB drive you have to reach M&S level 6 -> Visit Miss Tyler at school at 3pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is any more questions feel free to poke me :D
If you want to keep track of what's going on take a look at the or pay us a visit in

Last edited:

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Have level 1 and 100% with all journals unlocked and have gone to dinner every evening for a week and a half. No progression. What am I doing wrong?

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Yes, it doesn't. Still, impressively, it's one of the best games around here. It is deliberately made to be a slow burner, but don't let this get on your way

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Have level 1 and 100% with all journals unlocked and have gone to dinner every evening for a week and a half. No progression. What am I doing wrong?
Click here ... Maybe you missed something?
If you did everything and the in-game Walkthrough doesn't help either create a save on page 9 saves and send it to me.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Click here ... Maybe you missed something?
If you did everything and the in-game Walkthrough doesn't help either create a save on page 9 saves and send it to me.
Thank you for responding so quickly. That helped. I figured I'd missed something, just didnt know what. I was just going to the kitchen for dinner, didnt know there was a "Go Out" option. Walkthrough pointed me in the right direction.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Got an error. Hope it helps
View attachment 801116
Hi there...
Thank you, it has been reported already :)

If you want to fix it yourself in the meantime go to...

...\ResearchIntoAffection-0.6.9-pc\game\gui\Diary
find the file: S-Level3-1PM-Wknd-Join.png
rename it to: S-Level3-12PM-Wknd-Join.png

About your question regarding the walkthrough I am not entirely sure.
I think I read something about it, but I could be wrong. So I better not answer at the moment... I don't want to spread false information :D

Reactions: DWMP

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
What happened to the HQ version? It has never been so late.
Hey there;
0.6.7 did not get leaked at all ;)
Boom made it public himself.

Maybe the F95 uploaders get tired of uploading ~10GB every month or non of them is a Tier 3 patron.
I don't know though.

~2 weeks after the initial release RIA goes "public" anyways.
You can either be patient, young padawan or show some love :)

Reactions: Ezra and DWMP
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes