BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello, im currently on "relationship: 6 Affection: 100" on both characters and I did both dates but I cant trigger the after diner movie. What Im doing wrong??? Thanx in advance.
Hey there!

I'm sorry friend, but there is no level 7 yet.
That is going to be implemented in v0.6.11.

Cheers :)

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So is there any sex moaning sound effects later in the game? Think it was another game I was getting mixed up with remembering the sound effects lol. Do enjoy this tho its bloody hard work going from the start if you want to do everything with them both each level, takes like 3 weekends per level.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
how do i level up the teacher
Hey there,

in level 5 you need to play S's events at 5pm to get an item you'll need in order to level up Miss Tyler.
After you got that item level S&M up to level 6.
In level 6 visit Miss Tyler again at 3pm in school to get new events.

Edit: Sorry guys... I'm to dumb to post today xD

Reactions: Valronn

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
please someone giveme save game from lvl 4 ?
You can just cheat your way up to level 4.

Start the game, skip background and tutorial.
When you're in free roam hit ESC, select "Cheats" -> Set Relationship to X (2 - 3 - 4 - and so on)

Get all Previous Items (If you set the level to 4 you'll get all items prior to that level, nothing for level 4)
Unlock Previous Gallery (This will give you the whole gallery for the levels prior to that one you set, nothing for the level you are currently in)

Unlock Diary Level will get a button for each level.

Unbenannt.PNG

Reactions: Banish

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi when is gonna be upgrade level for two ladies who works at mom office?
At the moment the focus lies on M'&S' first big P event.
After that there will be 1 or 2 (not entirely sure how many) updates to complete all events prior to level 6 (incl. weekend spa and lvl6 diary).

Boom made a post on Patreon ( - public post) on what's going to happen this month.
But we have to wait for more specific information about the months after, we'll get once JD is back.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hi how is JD, i was never been sick when to come corona virus so i dont know how is working

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi how is JD, i was never been sick when to come corona virus so i dont know how is working
Hi there,

JD did actually post in Discord 5 days ago... Here's what he said:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Source: #discussion

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
I'm realy glad JD feels better. When is come to game I thought for someting please do not try to copy sex scens of the game RIC if you know what i thinking or mean, and It would be great if you make that M&S both of them use both holes. Please dont thing of me of some horny idiot

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
This is probably the first game I have seen on this site with 2 years of active development and still no sex. It's taken the concept of slow corruption to a whole new level lol.

Reactions: nnt25

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Wow ok if im not wrong 24 days that would be first Novembar. GREAT Is there someone can write some good games with animated and walkthougt so i can kill some days while waiting?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wow ok if im not wrong 24 days that would be first Novembar. GREAT Is there someone can write some good games with animated and walkthougt so i can kill some days while waiting?
I believe they stated there would be an Octobar release but yeah, if all you want is sexy times then come back in Novembar.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes