RPGM Resident Lust [v0.1.5] [shutulu]

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
yep, that's what I thought, Shiva is the man's name in original, I hope there is no trap in this, pls?

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this? I am stuck at the fountain part.

Edit: Ok I found the way and rescued Shiva. But I still need a guide for scenes with Rachel. There are a lot of locked scenes, but I cannot find a way to unlock them.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
this is the end of the demo, more content coming soon
Future tags please. A lot of us want to know what fetishes to expect before we get involved in a VN.
I get that you don't have it all figured out yet but you should know what you like and want to put into your VN, what will be optional, and what you will never have.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Two questions: First will Rachels Ooze transformation be included, and second will there be pregnancy?

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
Two questions: First will Rachels Ooze transformation be included, and second will there be pregnancy?
Rachel's transformation may appear, it will depend on the patreons, and the second one the same.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
For a Resi game, it's quite promising. Can we skip some girls though? The only Resi girls I really want are, Ada, Jill (the OG Resident Evil 3 version), Helena, Rebecca and Ashley (Of course the Ashley in the RE 4 Remake)