VN Ren'Py Resident Valentines [v0.2.2 Demo] [LeadPoisonArt]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kained

Jul 7, 2020
Love the art and I'm a huge fan of the Resident Evil setting for this kind of peril. How big of a game are you planning on? There's so much potential. It should be one long, grueling night for poor Jill and Claire. Do you plan on any ryona content?

Leadpoison

Apr 20, 2020
Love the art and I'm a huge fan of the Resident Evil setting for this kind of peril. How big of a game are you planning on? There's so much potential. It should be one long, grueling night for poor Jill and Claire. Do you plan on any ryona content?
All that is definitely my vision for the project. Some branching options, animations, ryona stuff and if I can learn some more interactivity the better. Right now it's back to asset creation. Long nights for the gals for sure!

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
All that is definitely my vision for the project. Some branching options, animations, ryona stuff and if I can learn some more interactivity the better. Right now it's back to asset creation. Long nights for the gals for sure!
Sounds like this may be a fun ride, then. It also gives me a good feeling about the project that you're one of the few developers that acknowledge the pelvis' existence.
Boned.png

Reactions: Leadpoison
Sep 13, 2017
I may be a bit too jaded here, but the track record of artists making games isnt good at all...
And not only that, its always suspicious when screenshots are just art samples.

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
I may be a bit too jaded here, but the track record of artists making games isnt good at all...
And not only that, its always suspicious when screenshots are just art samples.
I still remember RE: Progeny. just one of the many others which ended up at like second release and dead

Leadpoison

Apr 20, 2020
Well I definitely have no intentions on misleading anyone. I hope I'm not missing any tags that is getting anyone's hopes up. At the very least I will produce an interactive Renpy visual novel with animations and an h-story.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
lol very very short. interesting art style but girl could need some more curves in my opinion aswell as very short sex scene for very short demo lol

Jun 25, 2018
I asked this before but I didn't tag you so you probably missed it. You mentioned to someone else too that Claire was planned in the future. Is it going to be OG Claire or Remake Claire?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes