3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Get message from quicky that my parcels are on the doorstep but where are they I go to the front door but no parcels are there or they are invisible!!! Help anybody thanks
Worked fine for me. I started a game from scratch and had no issues. Maybe you didnt sleep or something, I always tended to sleep before going to the door to get the parcels.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Lol I'm not sure what he did to disable the console or other shady stuff, but if you still wanna go into the console just delete the lib and renpy folder and copy them from other games (I used the two from What a Legend).

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The Dev has code written to call home to a server check your cheats enabled state.

He has it commented out ... for now. Probably best to avoid this dev.
I see some people think I am joking. I am not here is his code

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone who is that obsessed if people cheat or unlock bonus content probably is a nightmare to deal with. Not going to bother with this one.

But just as an fyi incase anyone cares the code he would be checking against is ilwburn1337

Last edited:

Avilio

May 29, 2017
Is there any way to use the save-file for the apk-version? Because it's masochistic to replay everything from the beginning...

By the way, the game does not work in JoiPlay. More precisely, you can not save and load (an error occurs) :(

dozo2022

Aug 14, 2022
I fucking love this game. Maybe cuz I'm coming in late but still, the artwork is amazing and Sadie is hot as fuck. This will be a great game I know it.. The UI blends in with the environments which can make screen feel crowded somtimes. Looking forward to completed version of this even if it takes another year.

Reactions: DevSteve and IXL
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes