3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Quick little New update.
We've said before that animation will come back for this update, so we just want to confirm that we still have those planned. We'll be releasing an earlier 0.6.5 Build with a lot of the game content included in it, except for the animations.
All the animations will be included when the full 0.7 Build is released. Build 0.6.5 will be released before our progress bar even reaches 100% since it won't have all the content. You may find some "Work in Progress" screens with sketches in place of animations when you get to certain moments so you can get an idea of what the animation scenes will be when version 0.7 is out.
Sadie has some moments in this update but all the animations will be for Ms. Eleanor since it is mainly her update after all. By the end of the update, Lucas and Ms. Eleanor will finally be on a more intimate level so we can start to give her some of those hardcore scenes we've all been wanting ;)

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Sorry to say But this is one of the game with slowest dev!
I like this game and playing for last 1.5 year but I have to say this.
And with each update Earlier Save do not works....(Anyone know it's solution?)
almost two years making the game and still no content , just a Pool scene wich is meh for 2 years of development and they get angry When some one says they are milking the fuck out a lot of ppl hahahahaha

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
In my imagination, I've completed this game over 100 times; you can't finish it even once.
Just Kidding :LOL: I was jerking while imagination and you are working

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
And so did the young Otto Octavius turn to the Dark Side that led to him becoming the feared criminal... [dramatic music] Dr. Octopus!!!

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Ohh, what game is it? I thought this the one and only games from dev
this is thee only "game" of the dev , if you can call this a game , 2 years oof development and no content LOL , i meant play another game (diferent developer) while you wait

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes