3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Does someone have a save for the end of v0.4?
Also, what do I do with save files? I inserted one into the save folder, but it didn't show up in the saves menu in-game

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Time for us to move on to developing the next Update which will be for non-other than Ms. Eleanor herself. Pretty excited for this update as it will be the final update before Ms. Eleanor's and Sadie's stories come together as one and have them interacting more with each other and Lucas ;)
We are also bringing back Animations in this update, so expect a few of those. We're still working out how we'll be animating for this update so we won't talk about it too much in this post but most likely talk about it in the next Dev Status Post.
You may have also noticed that there isn't a new Progress Bar Status update since the last update we released as we still have to figure out the full list of assets needed. Expect that new Progress Bar Status soon though. We'll also be having some very important Voting Polls posted soon so stay tuned for that and some early game previews as well.
Thanks to everybody for the support you've given us, it really keeps us afloat. And sorry for any slower responses we may have given on Patreon messages and comments. We're a lot more active on our Discord so you may come in there as well and talk to us if you have any questions, bug reports, game suggestions, or just want to chat with us. all welcomed!

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I think it's past time for the developer to start adding content to the game, you practically have nothing to do in the house.. the milf you barely touch her and nothing happens.. not even to spy on the milf in her shower, because it's an event that happens 1 time and that's it.. this game is so boring so far.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is there a way to make the little rich fucktard and his dad pay for there crimes. but then nowing how rich ass people get away with breaking the law i would say no are making them lose all there money lol.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Sadie is such a cute babe, I like her so much I made a little "tweaks" mod for this game.
The mod currently:
  • Adds a new gallery menu with some events that were not in the game's gallery. Mostly Sadie related events, she's got the most content after all, and she's the cutest.
  • Activates Gamer Mode.
  • Gives you $250 dollars when money becomes relevant in the game, I think that's enough for this build. I don't do chores IRL, why would I be doing them in an adult visual novel, man?
    • Also, makes it so the chores always give you $10 dollars instead of a random amount. In case you do want to do the chores for some reason.
  • Unlocks Luigi.
  • Removes one of the frames of Lucas showing us his dick every single fucking morning. We know he sleeps naked, we don't need to see it.
  • Enables split-screen multiplayer.
  • Allows you to sleep on Lucas' bed at any time of the day. Makes skipping days easier.
  • Gives you a hundred handgun bullets when the game starts.
  • Skips some patreon related stuff that is useless in this version. This is not the patreon build, those settings just loop back.
  • Disables the Water Temple invincibility-frames skip.
  • Sets the Eleanor related minigames to "game journalist" difficulty. No more having to repeat that damn puzzle game.
  • Enables perma-death mode.
  • Skips the parents' role setup. Sadie will be set up as Lucas' mom from the start.
  • Disables NTR route.
  • Unlocks the computer and the entire gallery from the start. You may still get some messages about gallery items unlocking, just ignore them.
  • Fixes the double cursor error on GameBoy Color devices.
  • Skips the "+18" age warning splash screen. If you're installing this mod, you don't need no damn warnings.
  • Gives you a McRib™.
  • Fixes some of the dialogue in the scenes that I had to tweak. There are a bunch of typos, weird formatting and stuff like that in the game but I don't get paid for this so I won't be fixing the rest of it.
    • Also, enables an extra image in the dream sequence on the second sleep over with Sadie that shows her taking her shirt off. Good stuff, she's got great tits.
  • Perhaps some other stuff I may have forgotten, but probably not.
To install this mod, just extract this .rar archive into your Resident X 6.0 folder. Then do a backflip.
Don't forget to like and subscribe for more awesome mods and smash that notification bell so you don't miss any new uploads.
Shoutout to SimpleFlips.

mugen1145

Jul 14, 2018
Sadie is such a cute babe, I like her so much I made a little "tweaks" mod for this game.
The mod currently:
  • Adds a new gallery menu with some events that were not in the game's gallery. Mostly Sadie related events, she's got the most content after all, and she's the cutest.
  • Activates Gamer Mode.
  • Gives you $250 dollars when money becomes relevant in the game, I think that's enough for this build. I don't do chores IRL, why would I be doing them in an adult visual novel, man?
    • Also, makes it so the chores always give you $10 dollars instead of a random amount. In case you do want to do the chores for some reason.
  • Unlocks Luigi.
  • Removes one of the frames of Lucas showing us his dick every single fucking morning. We know he sleeps naked, we don't need to see it.
  • Enables split-screen multiplayer.
  • Allows you to sleep on Lucas' bed at any time of the day. Makes skipping days easier.
  • Gives you a hundred handgun bullets when the game starts.
  • Skips some patreon related stuff that is useless in this version. This is not the patreon build, those settings just loop back.
  • Disables the Water Temple invincibility-frames skip.
  • Sets the Eleanor related minigames to "game journalist" difficulty. No more having to repeat that damn puzzle game.
  • Enables perma-death mode.
  • Skips the parents' role setup. Sadie will be set up as Lucas' mom from the start.
  • Disables NTR route.
  • Unlocks the computer and the entire gallery from the start. You may still get some messages about gallery items unlocking, just ignore them.
  • Fixes the double cursor error on GameBoy Color devices.
  • Skips the "+18" age warning splash screen. If you're installing this mod, you don't need no damn warnings.
  • Gives you a McRib™.
  • Fixes some of the dialogue in the scenes that I had to tweak. There are a bunch of typos, weird formatting and stuff like that in the game but I don't get paid for this so I won't be fixing the rest of it.
    • Also, enables an extra image in the dream sequence on the second sleep over with Sadie that shows her taking her shirt off. Good stuff, she's got great tits.
  • Perhaps some other stuff I may have forgotten, but probably not.
To install this mod, just extract this .rar archive into your Resident X 6.0 folder. Then do a backflip.
Don't forget to like and subscribe for more awesome mods and smash that notification bell so you don't miss any new uploads.
Shoutout to SimpleFlips.
Thanks Bro

Reactions: batmantitties

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a feeling that those to ass hates are going to try something agianst his mom. hope not tho if they do hope we stop them be for hand. that little shit headed perv boy needs his ass beat so he stops.

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Why does Sadie disappear after the quest says to talk to Sadie again when you click the option to change clothes (beta)?

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
I think it's past time for the developer to start adding content to the game, you practically have nothing to do in the house.. the milf you barely touch her and nothing happens.. not even to spy on the milf in her shower, because it's an event that happens 1 time and that's it.. this game is so boring so far.
This game is a scam , there is no new content since a year ago

Reactions: moovigym

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well even if it is i have not ever payed a patron account user because i am not going to help that greedy ass company lol.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
"Gives you a McRib™."

Damn lies, damn lies! :D

And I had to add:
Code:
default random_cash_range = False
To the mod to wash clothes without error. :)

Error:
NameError: Name 'random_cash_range' is not defined.

Thanks for the mod.
Thanks, I didn't get that error, I guess because I skipped the chores, but I'll check it out. I'll fix it up when the game gets an update.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Ms. Eleanor's new Casual Outfit.
You all voted on your favorite option so here it is. Ms. Eleanor's new casual outfit that she'll use on certain occasions. This option wasn't my preferred choice but I I'm in love with it now. Humina Humina! Hope you guys like it as well.
Sorry for the lack of progress on the update status this week. I was pretty busy and tired this week so I couldn't as many tasks done as usual. We still have more voting polls planned so stay tuned for those.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes