• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Resistance to Giantess [v2024.2.19] [Misottyo]

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
game starts with controller setup and i can't nether klick nor move my mouse on the latest version.
how can i set the game to keyboard?
is there a config file somewhere?
I had this problem because my flight stick controller was attached to a PC. Unplugging helped the issue.

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
i have everything disconnected other than my keyboard and mouse. setting still to controller.
Reboot and even uninstalling my driver for an old ps3 controller didnt work.

the big issue is, that i tried to use the controller and the game doesn't recognize the input?
so even with controller setting and using the controller doesnt work?

I dont know how to force the game to the keyboard setting
it feeles like that the mouse is forced to stay in the middle of the screen and cant be moved

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ResistanceToGiantess-2024.02.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Does this game have any sex scenes? I imagine it's physically impossible but im still curious.
just read my post here
that everything in this game

a lot of members hit Emoji FacePalm(and this emoji got remove) on me IDK WHY

i think now ....Why
- this dav. try to make a "Giant fetish"

yep that all of thing
no sex scenes, no nude, Just Kill and Survivor a Giant Girl

Reactions: okthisnotme22

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
a question.
Does anyone know how the missions are unlocked, since I only have map_11 unlocked?
I believe it has been stated previously and haven't checked out past couple of builds but I assume the dev is still following the same theme. Each build is it's own separate game and I think that when they are happy with things it will all be meshed together somehow (I could be wrong on that) but for the most part I noticed that each build adds a few things and removes others

Edit: not sure if that answers your question, but again I assume that the latest build will just be the same map with 2-3 different difficulty settings

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
a question.
Does anyone know how the missions are unlocked, since I only have map_11 unlocked?
Every patreon release is a different gameplay thing, so you have to download the previous files if you want to play the other game modes. For this release, only the 11th level is available, since he wanted to show off the new mechanic.

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
I keep downloading these updates hoping to see something different - but it's just the same thing every time. Tutorial and Stage 11 (which changes after each release) Is there an unlock for the other stages? Are there other giantesses or is it just staying a sandbox?

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
I keep downloading these updates hoping to see something different - but it's just the same thing every time. Tutorial and Stage 11 (which changes after each release) Is there an unlock for the other stages? Are there other giantesses or is it just staying a sandbox?
IDK
look on YouTube it looks "Hey it looks too good maybe he added in the main Download"
But I Look
"This a promising Update Way of Scam Project"

Reactions: rcmpk9

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Each update is basically a demo of the latest feature, there is no cohesive game together yet.
3 years and hit 4 years soon *Count in the first release of this post aug 08 2021*
dev. said in Patreon
"5$ per month support for buying assets in Unity "
and "500 yen" support in DLsite

also have 60 posts on Patreon. 65 posts on DLsite. 86 video on Youtube

and see supporters around 50-100 that means he gets 250$ per month or maybe 5-245$ per month
**to buying assets in Unity**

if he gets 5$ 3 Years he will get 60$ but if he get 250$ = 3000$ in 3 years
"to make a DEMO GAME"

it does not make sense to make a demo game longer den 3 years and Away from open supporters and no plan to release
at this point, it will be alpha or beta OR have all content in the video

or just check for proof of this

Last edited:
Reactions: Kijanginopa2000

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
3 years and hit 4 years soon *Count in the first release of this post aug 08 2021*
dev. said in Patreon
"5$ per month support for buying assets in Unity "
and "500 yen" support in DLsite

also have 60 posts on Patreon. 65 posts on DLsite. 86 video on Youtube

and see supporters around 50-100 that means he gets 250$ per month or maybe 5-245$ per month
**to buying assets in Unity**

if he gets 5$ 3 Years he will get 60$ but if he get 250$ = 3000$ in 3 years
"to make a DEMO GAME"

it does not make sense to make a demo game longer den 3 years and Away from open supporters and no plan to release
at this point, it will be alpha or beta OR have all content in the video

or just check for proof of this
The developer is also working on other things at the same time, they are the same developer who made:

https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...g-classroom-final-lights-camera-action.39140/

https://f95zone.to/threads/masochistic-male-bullying-classroom-3d-final-lights-camera-action.81418/

and during development of this game he ended up creating and releasing this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...ng-succubi-v1-00-lights-camera-action.173167/

He is also working on a new bullying classroom game at the same time.

Reactions: MysteriousAnonymous

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
The developer is also working on other things at the same time, they are the same developer who made:

https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...g-classroom-final-lights-camera-action.39140/

https://f95zone.to/threads/masochistic-male-bullying-classroom-3d-final-lights-camera-action.81418/

and during development of this game he ended up creating and releasing this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...ng-succubi-v1-00-lights-camera-action.173167/

He is also working on a new bullying classroom game at the same time.
a lot of this has all done and make a short time
just only this project is still in the "demo"

and still, remove some updates every time