Ren'Py Abandoned Resolute [v0.3] [PanzerGames]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Audio during H-Scenes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Uhhhh... I would advize against the latter altogether my friend, cause you will lose most of the harem crowd simply adding it at all, it being optional just means you won't lose them entirely.
They are conflicting genres after all, when you add it to the story, it isn't harem anymore to put it simply, the two cannot co-exist.
Even if avoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can't please everyone, and if trying to do so is your reason for adding that content, then don't even try... you will fail, you either please one of the demographics, or neither of them, not both.

All that being said, if you are happy with that and still want to add it (like a "I wish to write what I wish to write" scenario) by all means do so, just know that it comes at a cost. And to anticipate a realistic outcome for such design choices.
Not to mention all the extra work for that optional content that we all know will never fucking be enough for that crowd.
They wouldn't be satisfied until it's a senseless orgy with everybody fucking everybody.
"Story logic?"
"Character development?"
"What the fuck are those!?"

PanzerGames

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2022
Uhhhh... I would advize against the latter altogether my friend, cause you will lose most of the harem crowd simply adding it at all, it being optional just means you won't lose them entirely.
They are conflicting genres after all, when you add it to the story, it isn't harem anymore to put it simply, the two cannot co-exist.
Even if avoidable.

You can't please everyone, and if trying to do so is your reason for adding that content, then don't even try... you will fail, you either please one of the demographics, or neither of them, not both.

All that being said, if you are happy with that and still want to add it (like a "I wish to write what I wish to write" scenario) by all means do so, just know that it comes at a cost. And to anticipate a realistic outcome for such design choices.
Yea I think I misunderstood the wording. I did more research into their meanings. I don't plan on having NTR content. And for sharing I was thinking along the lines of H scenes where multiple girls are involved, which will be in the game. As far as harem goes, I don't see my game becoming some fairy tale world where all the girls share the MC and fuck like horny rabbits all day. I want to develop genuine characters and relationships with the odd 3some here and there.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Resolute [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 239mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Echo Castronaut

Mar 1, 2021
Resolute [v1] Unofficial Android Port

- 107mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Big fan of your ports, unfortunately it says invalid ID

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yea I think I misunderstood the wording. I did more research into their meanings. I don't plan on having NTR content. And for sharing I was thinking along the lines of H scenes where multiple girls are involved, which will be in the game. As far as harem goes, I don't see my game becoming some fairy tale world where all the girls share the MC and fuck like horny rabbits all day. I want to develop genuine characters and relationships with the odd 3some here and there.
Ah, then yeah, you not doing sharing then. That is just group sex, i.e. MFF threesome. (where I assume the girls are there for MC not eachother).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So there won't be a harem path anymore? You have to choose one girl at the end you can't finish the game in a relationship with all of them?

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
it's like jeopardy

Player: i'll take vague explanations for 200 Alex

Alex Trebek: You play as a main character and make a variety of decisions while exploring to determine what comes next in the story.

Player: what is a visual novel

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
There won't be any closing off of paths, I plan to have all scenes available all the way to the end. Not a fan of games that make you choose and close off paths.
He mean more of you can end in relationship with all the girls because is useless seen all the scenes if you have to choose only one or two girls at the end.

PanzerGames

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2022
He mean more of you can end in relationship with all the girls because is useless seen all the scenes if you have to choose only one or two girls at the end.
Not sure yet, haven't decided how I want the game to end.

Also, just an update on the game. I've finished the script for 0.2 and now I just need to work on all the scenes. Next version will have two H-Scenes, and a couple new characters. And I promise that the game description won't be as bland for the next update lol

Happy holidays everyone :)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The graphics are quite regular, the signs (the arrows in particular) are of poor quality, hopefully you can fix that. I hope soon update to see what happens next

Reactions: PanzerGames

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023

Also, just an update on the game. I've finished the script for 0.2 and now I just need to work on all the scenes. Next version will have two H-Scenes, and a couple new characters. And I promise that the game description won't be as bland for the next update lol

Happy holidays everyone :)
I hope this is not the same shit as it was: Become A Rock Star game. That is, you can start playing like a Harem game, but then suddenly only one woman is forced to choose. It ended my game. That practically killed the whole game. Especially since that game continued after that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There won't be any closing off of paths, I plan to have all scenes available all the way to the end. Not a fan of games that make you choose and close off paths.
If I can't finish the game in a relationship with all the LIs, why do I want all the scenes?

I'm really only interested in having the scenes with the LIs that the MC ends the game having a relationship with.

Ok, when you know if there is a harem ending, then I'll be back, until then, good luck with the game and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: HerkkuPeukku

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah to be honest if you are going to make all the scenes accessible until the end why no going to the extend of making a harem route and a harem ending? You aren't a fan of games that close path but you still intend to do exactly that at the end no?

PanzerGames

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2022
If I can't finish the game in a relationship with all the LIs, why do I want all the scenes?

I'm really only interested in having the scenes with the LIs that the MC ends the game having a relationship with.

Ok, when you know if there is a harem ending, then I'll be back, until then, good luck with the game and thanks for sharing.
Everyone keeps asking about harem and I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly. If you mean the main mc having relationships with multiple girls at once then yes that will be in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

PanzerGames

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2022
I hope this is not the same shit as it was: Become A Rock Star game. That is, you can start playing like a Harem game, but then suddenly only one woman is forced to choose. It ended my game. That practically killed the whole game. Especially since that game continued after that.
Definitely not. I don't see my game having an ending where you need to choose relationships. The ending will reflect the resolution to the main conflict I'm just starting to introduce.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Everyone keeps asking about harem and I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly. If you mean the main mc having relationships with multiple girls at once then yes that will be in the game.
I mean, if there will be an ending where the MC can have a relationship with all the LIs at the same time.

Reactions: bruce555
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes