• Poll closed .

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Resolute [v0.3] [PanzerGames]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
But the thing that most bothered me was the fact that we didn't get a choice on the whole Alice is into Olivia thing, i don't like Alice, and i don't want her getting her hands on Olivia, she's mine :devilish: .
And if the relationship between them is not optional you can just say so, so i know it's not a game for me.
I really want to tell Alice that she can go to hell.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Not a bad start. Our MC looks a little young (14 to 16 as believable ages although he's supposed to be in final year of HS which would be 17 or 18) but has a normal adult dick. LI's are attractive but definitely on the busty side. Father is surprisingly still alive, but looks like our MC is going to go the full Oedipus route and put him down. No penetrative sex yet, but based on the pacing it won't be long. My main concern would be the relatively easy acceptance of incest by his mother and sisters--it somewhat lessens the thrill of breaking taboos and transgressive sex with your family which is a big part of the kink to my mind. MC is not a toxic asshole and seems genuinely interested in the LI's which is always a positive. If you're a fan of romantic incest harems with a bit of shota/milf dynamic this is worth a try.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Hmm sounds interesting but could you please allow the players a switch to remove the Tattoo's from the female characters? They are down right unappealing and distasteful. Thanks for your consideration have a good day.

• Sad
Reactions: lemaro
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes