1.40 star(s) 7 Votes

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
This is a kinetic novel. False choices lead to restarting.
The text is white, with a lot of white behind it, and the names are pale blue, with a lot of white behind it, making it hard to read in places, since the background doesn't obscure enough.
took me about 5 minutes to read the whole thing.
4/10 not horrible, but not average.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
I actually like the way she looks because I'm weird like that, but I wish her eyes didn't look so dead (regardless of the lore behind it). Unfortunately, for a complete game this is really very short and unfulfilling. I'd like to see more, maybe a way to develop a proper relationship with her and restore some life to her eyes.

paperbaghat

Mar 12, 2023
Just a heads up:
The game does not really explain anything at all in the 5 minutes it lasts, here's a quick summary:

You wake up, move around a bit in the facility, read a survival guide for the desert. If you aren't obedient you die. If you're too obedient you die. Why we get killed here isn't explicitly explained and is left to speculation so don't expect a resolution.

The only actual option in the game shows up: fuck the scientist before you leave or don't. All other 'options' kill you instantly.

Then you go through the desert and follow the previous information to survive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story seems to have concluded and version is 1.01 aka full game, so I guess that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cacilo and trc450
1.40 star(s) 7 Votes