1.40 star(s) 7 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in my opinion the girl is either immortal or the bunker has metusalem technology for indefinite support of life within strict constrains. she is the last survivor of a lost civilisation and older than dirt. All the vats imply advanced biotech (either cloning or genetic assemby of gametes/zygotes)

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dem she's cute. But she's too thin... But still cute...
Would clap that ass... But where dem ass? Although she's cute. :KEK:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just a heads up:
The game does not really explain anything at all in the 5 minutes it lasts, here's a quick summary:

You wake up, move around a bit in the facility, read a survival guide for the desert. If you aren't obedient you die. If you're too obedient you die. Why we get killed here isn't explicitly explained and is left to speculation so don't expect a resolution.

The only actual option in the game shows up: fuck the scientist before you leave or don't. All other 'options' kill you instantly.

Then you go through the desert and follow the previous information to survive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story seems to have concluded and version is 1.01 aka full game, so I guess that's it.
Weird, I cleared the game with and without having sex with her but both had the same ending, her in a pod and 3 more 'you' beside her in 'development'...

Nevermind, found out it's a bug that if you had sex with her, 'restarts' and reach your destination, it will treat that 'run' the same as you having sex with her even though you haven't.

Story is really vague, but it seems made to assume that you are one of many clones, or homonculus grown in the lab just to deliver said rations to said place and she is the solo caretaker of everything and seems to 'sleep' too before another you 'wakes up'. This part is reducted though if you didn't have sex with her thus making having sex with her the 'true end'.

Last edited:
Reactions: trc450

trc450

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2023
Weird, I cleared the game with and without having sex with her but both had the same ending, her in a pod and 3 more 'you' beside her in 'development'...
That's an mistake on my part. That late scene trigger should reset every restart.

1.40 star(s) 7 Votes