ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This game doesn't have ntr does it? I had to uninstall a game because it has ntr and it wasn't tagged.
dude, relax! break! relax i said! you know, Adrianna isn't some street dumb slut, and she's not stupid.
she knows perfectly well to whom she belongs and to whom she wishes to belong.

and What about Alex - well, let him tease ... himself ... this fool.
but nothing will happen to him with Adrianna, no matter how hard he tries.

I see, you poorly studied the character of Adrianna. bad, student, bad, "to retake!" =)

In short, dude, calm down before you have a stroke. better sip fifty grams of cognac, it's good for the heart, and soothes.

no offence
peace!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Okay, I just started this one... and I really need to ask, why are there even choices? Unless you pick a certain choice, the following scene/dialogue doesn't even make sense. For example at the start of the game when you spy on the mother in the shower, even if she doesn't catch you, you apologize for it as if you picked the option that gets you caught, even if you didn't. I mean there are some really good aspects of this game, but this is one thing that really bugs me, it comes off as lazy at best.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RestoreHerCareer-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Restore Her Career [v0.25] [Kalyha]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey guys! Since the thread has been updated, I better post this here also!
Restore Her Career v0.25 is out!

Most of the update focuses on the gym event, I decided to make something big out of it! I didn't plan to make several scenes but as I was writing the script, I thought it would be cool to add more content during the event. So it delays the dating event with Adrianna for v0.26 but I think it's worth because the final result of the gym event is really good!

Writing the script for this version has been really tough for me and took me longer than usual. I had to rewrite some parts many times because I wasn't satisfied with it, but now I'm happy about what I made and I hope you will enjoy it too.

Linda is back in this update and brings her daughter Rebecca in the spotlight!

And don't forget to check out the old content with Linda, I renewed the scene when the MC discovers that Linda appeared in an adult video 4 years ago! (Check the gallery and unlock the scene if you don't want to restart a new game).

I feel happy when I finally release an update, but that means that I have to work from 0% again for the next version haha... Aaaw... But let's keep going!

I have read many of your comments and I have some great ideas for the future of RHC. I already have the story for v0.26 in head, just need to write it all now... And I'm sure you're gonna like it.

So... I can already tell you that v0.26 is going to be focus on Adrianna! A lot of content is coming!

Changelog :
  • 782 new renders.
  • 138 old renders renewed.
  • 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
  • Main story progression.
  • Scarlett story progression.
  • Linda story progression.
  • Rebecca story progression.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys! Since the thread has been updated, I better post this here also!
Restore Her Career v0.25 is out!

Most of the update focuses on the gym event, I decided to make something big out of it! I didn't plan to make several scenes but as I was writing the script, I thought it would be cool to add more content during the event. So it delays the dating event with Adrianna for v0.26 but I think it's worth because the final result of the gym event is really good!

Writing the script for this version has been really tough for me and took me longer than usual. I had to rewrite some parts many times because I wasn't satisfied with it, but now I'm happy about what I made and I hope you will enjoy it too.

Linda is back in this update and brings her daughter Rebecca in the spotlight!

And don't forget to check out the old content with Linda, I renewed the scene when the MC discovers that Linda appeared in an adult video 4 years ago! (Check the gallery and unlock the scene if you don't want to restart a new game).

I feel happy when I finally release an update, but that means that I have to work from 0% again for the next version haha... Aaaw... But let's keep going!

I have read many of your comments and I have some great ideas for the future of RHC. I already have the story for v0.26 in head, just need to write it all now... And I'm sure you're gonna like it.

So... I can already tell you that v0.26 is going to be focus on Adrianna! A lot of content is coming!

Changelog :
  • 782 new renders.
  • 138 old renders renewed.
  • 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
  • Main story progression.
  • Scarlett story progression.
  • Linda story progression.
  • Rebecca story progression.
Very cool of you :coffee:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Where did like 1 gigs on content gone to?

archive.rpa was 4.8 GB big in v0.24, now it is only 3.8 GB in v0.25.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes