May 4, 2020
I generally don't play v0.1 games, but I'm glad I chose this one. Nice little start to the novel. Some thoughts of the mc are funny/interesting and if Id had to choose one, it be interesting to see the route that follows.

Certainly looking forward to seeing what happens in the future!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Overview:
However, this isn't your only goal and you'll find a way to use advantage of [your mother] during this difficult time. You will also meet other womans such as your Aunty...
Genre:
3DCG, Big tits, Corruption, Incest, Male domination, Male protagonist, Milf, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Cheating
Seems to me as if something might be missing among the tags...

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Plot looks good, plus MILFS :love:
Edit: Played it, its good, but you have to change the format of the images as the size of a single image is nearly 3-4 MB, with only version 0.1 being 700 MB+.
Edit for v0.2: Awesome update, i like the plot, no BS ntr and tons of milf

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crookscomp

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This looks a really promising incest game, but i think there should be sisters too...to complete the happy family.
BTW, I love the curvy girls, no breast reduction needed...and by the way, there are girls with big natural tits in reality too.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
this needs a proofreader the same way the mother will need backpain medication....
and I have nothing against corruption and perving on your relatives in games, but dude needs to take a chill pill, he hasn't even walked in the house and he is already perving on them ol big tiddies

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jan 13, 2018
Damn it just reading description and looking at those pics got reaction out of me, maybe its honey select and this fucking scenario i dont know. I will play this, and i cant wait to see where developer take this game.
Good luck and all the best. Cheers

Italiano1984

Jun 25, 2020
Plot is simple, models looks good- mc is not ugly like most of mcs in adult games, mom looks awesome
Good start for 0.1 ver
Thanks

Reactions: kalsteel

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Womans and neighboors? Not encouraging and along with the bazookas; good bye and good luck.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks everyone for the feedback. =)

Womans and neighboors? Not encouraging and along with the bazookas; good bye and good luck.
I'm sorry my friend, I am not a native english speaker so there might be some mistakes and I apologize about it.
What you pointed out has been corrected tho.

Reactions: dmdr

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Tags of things that are not even in the game yet? Pretty sure that you should change that. :unsure:
Pic#5 isn't in the game yet? :(

Love the game so far, very excited for more content!
Hi,
Like the first comment suggested, I had to insert tags and images I plan to add into the game.
So yes some tags and the 5th pic aren't in the game yet. It's just here to inform you of the future content.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi,
Like the first comment suggested, I had to insert tags and images I plan to add into the game.
So yes some tags and the 5th pic aren't in the game yet. It's just here to inform you of the future content.
You should put that in the OP under Genre as planned things because as far as i remember its against the rules to tag games with things that aren't in the game yet.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
really like the MC mindset and personality. hopefully this will become a good maledom slavery game like bishop, lilith, miel. if so i will support you dev. good luck with your game

Reactions: jbhfgysdyxfhjkkhgdf
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes