Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
You should put that in the OP under Genre as planned things because as far as i remember its against the rules to tag games with things that aren't in the game yet.
Every thread I've been on and seen questions about tags the moderator tells the Dev. " Regardless if it's in there now or not if you intend to add that fetish it should be listed in the tags" .
Seems to me the best course of action is to bounce the rules around with the nearest moderator for proper interpretation.

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
Hey everyone.
Just to let you know I've been working on the next update a lot recently. I should be uploading it very soon. (Actually 85%)
I've add a lot of story progression and introduce new characters.
nice to hear! Glad when creators deliver content on a regular basis. You really should try to make some money off of it tbh.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Release date: 07/17
Update 0.2: 07/21

When you said you were going to update in less than a month, I didn't expect it to be that fast. I'm pleasantly surprised, now, I hope I'll be by the update too.

• Hey there
Reactions: EZ8lt and kompetr

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Boobs too big? I swear its like some ppl on this site have never seen large breasts irl. (personal preferences aside obviously)
Do they just assume everything above C cup is fake :LOL:?
Personally, I love just about any size and shape a woman can have. Small, large, slender, curvy and everything in between. So no, I do not think the boobs are too big.
Nice models dev.

Reactions: Hermies and Paprika
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes