Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'm bent on restoring her career, even more so if I have to bent her over to do it.

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
This game looks amazing already! I'm looking forward to seeing more, don't be afraid to take things at your own pace.

For me, what separates a good game from a really great one is the pacing of the relationships, and you're doing it pretty well!

• Angry
Reactions: articuno0123

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback.
Can anyone tell me how much time takes the new update to play ?
I wanna know if it's enough content for an update or not.

• Red Heart

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback.
Can anyone tell me how much time takes the new update to play ?
I wanna know if it's enough content for an update or not.
It took me about 15 minutes,didn't really watch the animations though,and I rolled back a few times.

I am a fast reader though.

As an aside what are your future planned tags for this?

I also enjoyed the models,those daisy dukes on the aunt were hot AF. And looking forward to a mom aunt threesome. Lol

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
It took me about 15 minutes,didn't really watch the animations though,and I rolled back a few times.

I am a fast reader though.

As an aside what are your future planned tags for this?

I also enjoyed the models,those daisy dukes on the aunt were hot AF. And looking forward to a mom aunt threesome. Lol
There will be threesome with Aunt and Mom for sure.
I also plan to add this type of content : Vaginal sex, Titfuck, Creampie, Handjob, Sex toys, Threesome, Anal sex, Footjob, Spanking

This game looks amazing already! I'm looking forward to seeing more, don't be afraid to take things at your own pace.

For me, what separates a good game from a really great one is the pacing of the relationships, and you're doing it pretty well!
Yeah I'm trying to make a real evolution into the relation between the characters.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Hey there, the game was amazing. my only concern is that the file size is too big.
i'll add this to my watch list.

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
Looks good, it just seems to me that the transitions between images are not very smooth. Might just be the fact that every new line of text is a new image, so it's a pretty fast image/black screen/image, a bit tiring for my eyes at least. No need for a new render on every click imo, you can keep the same image for a longer part of the conversation.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
There will be threesome with Aunt and Mom for sure.
I also plan to add this type of content : Vaginal sex, Titfuck, Creampie, Handjob, Sex toys, Threesome, Anal sex, Footjob, Spanking

Yeah I'm trying to make a real evolution into the relation between the characters.

Would love to see some pregnancy content as well,but that might be hard to render

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Looks good, it just seems to me that the transitions between images are not very smooth. Might just be the fact that every new line of text is a new image, so it's a pretty fast image/black screen/image, a bit tiring for my eyes at least. No need for a new render on every click imo, you can keep the same image for a longer part of the conversation.
this

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey,

I'm trying to do the most renders as possible. Since I'm very linear in my game, I want the player to be able to see several pictures with different angles of the scene.
The fade transition is made for being a little less aggressive for the eyes, you say it's the opposite ?

Anyway, thanks everyone for the comment, it's making me wanna work harder.

3.90 star(s) 151 Votes