csum

Jan 7, 2020
The gallery kept resetting itself to being locked everytime I open it. help please

Dinka

May 15, 2018
First play through. I gotta say, it's a 3 star fap, but if you re-titled it like, "the Autobiography of Andrew Tate" it would be pretty great social satire.

• Haha
Reactions: LurkSkywanker

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
I see that there is no "animated" among tags. Can someone confirm that 3.5 years after release there are still no animations here?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
First play through. I gotta say, it's a 3 star fap, but if you re-titled it like, "the Autobiography of Andrew Tate" it would be pretty great social satire.
I'm a fan of this game, but I find Tate disgusting. RHC is a fantasy and that's good.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I'm a fan of this game, but I find Tate disgusting. RHC is a fantasy and that's good.
real question, if you could read people's minds and you met someone that really really wanted for u to do to them what MC does to adrianna but is too shy or embarrassed to ever admit or express, do you think that would be ok to do and would you do it?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
real question, if you could read people's minds and you met someone that really really wanted for u to do to them what MC does to adrianna but is too shy or embarrassed to ever admit or express, do you think that would be ok to do and would you do it?
Since mind readings is not real thing, I guess we should devide this thought experiment for real world and unreal world versions.

In real world, everything is complicated, we don't have mindreading, we don't have absolute knowledge of what person really thinks and wants, even if we let's say did read his/her diary, where he clearly expressed what he wants, it's not 100% anyway, desires is a complex phenomenon, not a variable with binary value, person can fantasise and want to experience certain acts, but at the same time do not want them to really happen, because consequences not worth it, for example. So the best (and only) principle to interact with others - the "no is no".

In unreal world, where everything is simplier, and we know something for sure, it seems like classic ethical dilemma and I would like to hear some qualified philosophers gives it proper discussion, because I don't know right answer. But I guess that what person declares just should be a priority in such topics.

nevid96

Sep 27, 2020
The Milgram experiment showed how cruel people can be to others. It showed how people use authority as an easy excuse, and I think this is similar to how Emma chose to obey Stan's authority to fulfill her own desires.
Yes I think people's hearts are vulnerable to this.
But the opposite, i.e. enslaving someone, takes a special kind of mind and it's a rare talent(?).
Of course, everyone has their own sex fantasies, but it should be a consensual act. Stan's behavior is not role-playing, it is clearly criminal.
We get vicarious gratification from this game, but thinking about it and acting on it are two completely different things. At least I would be disgusted if I saw someone like Stan in the real world.

Reactions: otoboke

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
it was a simple philosophical question, kind of amazing that both people that approached it refused to answer as was proposed lol

• Haha
Reactions: otoboke

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Linda has a tattoo in her second scene. but not later, what's up with that?
Was that just henna or something? Or the other scenes just haven't been updated?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Linda has a tattoo in her second scene. but not later, what's up with that?
Was that just henna or something? Or the other scenes just haven't been updated?
there was intention, later forgotten, removed and hoping everyone forgets :D

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
there was intention, later forgotten, removed and hoping everyone forgets :D
Yeah it is strange for me, because in earlier versions of her scenes it looked like her story is going to be a slut pretending to be not one (or a reformed slut), but the current scenes aren't, but then there came the tatoo.
Or maybe just I'm reading too much into it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hate me if i say this but i really wish i had a choice and not the feeling, i must have an interaction with X character.
Overall i really like the game. Its so devious.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes