ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
interesting, I saw a scene in which Aunt Jenna had a fight with her husband. does this mean that in the next update we will see Jenna moving into Adrianna's house?

Reactions: otoboke

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
funny.png
This scene is too funny. I hope that one day, Emma will do more in front of her son hehe.

Edit: When Alex finds out that his mother dances in a strip club that belongs to us, he'll be crazy, eager to see his reaction!

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3741098
This scene is too funny. I hope that one day, Emma will do more in front of her son hehe.

Edit: When Alex finds out that his mother dances in a strip club that belongs to us, he'll be crazy, eager to see his reaction!
on her own - very maybe. because she become more or Stan's slut then Alex's mother.

and if you paid attention to her behavior, already in this scene she behaves in this way. With each subsequent scene, the gap between Emma and Alex only widens.

so yes, it is quite possible that she might sit on Stan's dick in front of Alex - on her own initiative.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
interesting, I saw a scene in which Aunt Jenna had a fight with her husband. does this mean that in the next update we will see Jenna moving into Adrianna's house?
Yes, we are increasingly realizing that Jenna and her husband are not at all alike when it comes to sexuality. Jenna has needs that her husband does not share at all. In my opinion, there might be a divorce, and I think Jenna will join Adrianna and Stan for a while to complete the paperwork.

Reactions: ramvivat

Enma Ai

Jul 4, 2021
Hey, your game is awesome. The main character's goal is to build a big harem. There are high heels and makeup content, and there are a lot of dialogues. I like it very much. Many games don't have so many dialogues, which makes me feel bored. I hope that the game updates will not focus on updating the old pictures. We need more content. I want to see each character being corrupted and finally become a cheap bitch. Has the author considered the main character's grandmother? For example, it would be great to come back from a faraway place and then develop a corrupted plot. In addition, I hope to add more stockings content. After becoming corrupted, in addition to clothing, I suggest changing the makeup like the game of corruption, which will highlight the feeling of a bitch.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
That would be cool, Jenna moving in + hiring some girl on the role of maid, maybe Kate, I don't know.
That would make Stan's and Adrianna's everyday life much more exciting.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It would be fun to make a poll (sorry i do not know how to do it) on the topic of whom readers best see in the role of a maid. I also have an option of whom to make a maid (and this is precisely Aunt Jenna) - you, if I understood you correctly, this is Kate from the clinic of plastic surgery. It will be interesting to compare the result with someone who will be appointed to us by the maid of the author himself.

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
3 questions - like pings withount a pongs in bad dial-up connection by wires hehe =)
As you can see, he didn't used question marks, so he is not really asking anything, I guess it's just some kind of philosophical thinking, unintentionally pronounced inner monologue, like "to be or not to be". An existential challenge that can be solved only by himself.

• Haha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As you can see, he didn't used question marks, so he is not really asking anything, I guess it's just some kind of philosophical thinking, unintentionally pronounced inner monologue, like "to be or not to be". An existential challenge that can be solved only by himself.
aww i get it. he talk about something what is stored in the same place where is android version of something what he knows only... some sort memoriser to himself haha... or maybe message for other spy haha =) for other VERY DUMB spy to whom need to repeat three times =)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
great fucking update i loved the scene with Mom...i loved i had the choice to treat her good too...she deserve it so much..to be treated like a queen and like a little slut.thanks dev for this..being only rough and a dick it's not right..she deserve some loving so much.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Please let us have Adianna and Jenna threesome in the next update, we deserve it after all this time :D
I think it's way too early, their minds is not developed for such depravity yet. A and J should participate in duo photosession with some lewd girl-girl actions, like kissing at least, to get comfortable about being so close to each other in a sexual way. Jenna also should find out and get used to the fact that Adrianna and MC having sex. Maybe the club will be a tool to show them that they both a bitches.

I'm expecting this part of characters developing to be the climax(culmination) of the whole story, it's absolute peak. At least if Kalyha do not planning some crazy dark twist for the final.

oste22

May 31, 2017
I think it's way too early, their minds is not developed for such depravity yet. A and J should participate in duo photosession with some lewd girl-girl actions, like kissing at least, to get comfortable about being so close to each other in a sexual way. Jenna also should find out and get used to the fact that Adrianna and MC having sex. Maybe the club will be a tool to show them that they both a bitches.

I'm expecting this part of characters developing to be the climax(culmination) of the whole story, it's absolute peak. At least if Kalyha do not planning some crazy dark twist for the final.
You could be right, but It’s time for the girls to find out about each other, maybe Linda and Emma first or some other combo, we can’t have one on one action forever. I would be happy even with Scarlett and Adrianna again.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Yes, if you remember Adrianna’s almost nervous breakdown near the TV while watching a video with a deep blowjob, then we can definitely say that Adrianna is not ready yet. if Jenna is more courageous, you can simply force her to do something - she won’t run away anywhere (although now that she has quarreled with Marvin - how can she be kept on a leash? oh yes, she’s now hooked on anal sex and her nephew will now control his aunt through this weakness of hers). Well, both sisters need to go to the gym, well, the one in which Adrianna spread her legs in front of Linda and Rebecca. and in the gym again start working with Adrianna in the presence of Jenna. let him get used to the new partner in the frame. it also needs to be introduced, if not into the frame, then just at least on the set - let the sisters see each other to get used to it. in short, we need to grow the team.
although why a gym? Adrianna has a fairly spacious room at home - the office, in which Adrianna first starred in a vaginal sex scene.

Papasfrias

Apr 26, 2023

NTR In process

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes