horsths

Jun 29, 2021
why is it no longer possible to continue playing from the last download after saving. i have this problem on this site with every new download?

sylar01

Aug 6, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.29.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.rhcs.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.rhcs.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you add an alternative link?

Mar 20, 2019
This is premium.

The situations, albeit not realistic (hah), are hot AF. Really well-played dom/corruption-laden character arcs. This is an AVN that can be best appreciated through its situations and corruption narratives, with visuals secondary.

Chef's kiss to le ballsack.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The fall of aunt Jenna is absolutely hilarious :LOL:
The more massive bitch, the louder and lower she falls.
but Should we feel sorry for her in advance?
i dunno hehe =) hell if i know.
but for some reason I am sure that she will like what she has achieved and the place in which she will soon find herself.
she receive more humilation and depraved things.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
This is premium.

The situations, albeit not realistic (hah), are hot AF. Really well-played dom/corruption-laden character arcs. This is an AVN that can be best appreciated through its situations and corruption narratives, with visuals secondary.

Chef's kiss to le ballsack.
Thanks for the comment!
But I will pretend I didn't see that last part..

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I restarted the game from the beginning, and I realized, thanks to the step-by-step mod, that the first time I had answered most of the text choices incorrectly. So, thanks to the step-by-step mod.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It seems to me that Stan's idea was to have a harem for himself and make him be in his unique guy in the city. No, I won’t believe that Stan will go to give someone for free, there were advice on creating a harem - because there can be more successful dudes who can find material for blackmail (for example, those guys from the Chinese tea house who tried to harass Adrianna or even Alex, "FRIIEEND" of Stan) and deprive Stan of his harem.
Stan not a fool of himself.
It seems to me that this poster is a kind of secret camouflaged sabotage from the secret lover of NTR, because it is to this that this kind of event will lead.

Or maybe I burned on the very hot water for a blow to milk - maybe. But it is better to be confident once again.
In a word, if I were Stan, I would never have gone to the publication of the above information ...

Although I can believe that he can give an interview about "Naughty Angels Night Club" - it will be an advertisement for his business.

Last edited:

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
smh. another update goes by with no Rebecca action. we already seen all these other females get their shit fucked. when is rebecca's turn?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
It seems to me that Stan's idea was to have a harem for himself and make him be in his unique guy in the city. No, I won’t believe that Stan will go to give someone for free, there were advice on creating a harem - because there can be more successful dudes who can find material for blackmail (for example, those guys from the Chinese tea house who tried to harass Adrianna or even Alex, "FRIIEEND" of Stan) and deprive Stan of his harem.
Stan not a fool of himself.
It seems to me that this poster is a kind of secret camouflaged sabotage from the secret lover of NTR, because it is to this that this kind of event will lead.

Or maybe I burned on the very hot water for a blow to milk - maybe. But it is better to be confident once again.
In a word, if I were Stan, I would never have gone to the publication of the above information ...

Although I can believe that he can give an interview about "Naughty Angels Night Club" - it will be an advertisement for his business.
The entire time, I pictured:
1718217363593.png

yea yea, I know MC's name... still, some reason i kept picturing Marsh :p

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes