37zsy

Jul 20, 2021
He will give a public release on this site, the dev is also on this forum, would be a slap to the face if he already got the game leaked, this dev is quite good with his consistency and not a milker so let's not be a typical pirate and get it all free.
你说的很对,但我真的没有办法用支付宝和微信支付以外的方式付款for"kalyha",我可以接受支付,我同时也很想早点玩儿到游戏

• Sad
Reactions: otoboke

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
He will give a public release on this site, the dev is also on this forum, would be a slap to the face if he already got the game leaked, this dev is quite good with his consistency and not a milker so let's not be a typical pirate and get it all free.
Haha, thank you for your understanding!
I kind of expect it to get leaked before a week though, but well...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Haha, thank you for your understanding!
I kind of expect it to get leaked before a week though, but well...
Lol, I just finally decided to download and try this game today, and now there’s another update soon... Now I wonder if I was in a hurry :HideThePain:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
你说的很对,但我真的没有办法用支付宝和微信支付以外的方式付款for"kalyha",我可以接受支付,我同时也很想早点玩儿到游戏
being from China will have lots of restrictions

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Look, Kalyha, you have chinese fans, and possibly a lot, because once I saw chinese translation for RHC. This is one more reason to open itch.io page, because, additional to Paypal, itch uses Stripe as a payment platform, and Stripe accepts AliPay as a payment method.
As I know, basically itch.io is similar enough to Patreon and SS, but users just pay not monthly, but for every update, like if it's a paid DLCs.
So think about it.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Look, Kalyha, you have chinese fans, and possibly a lot, because once I saw chinese translation for RHC. This is one more reason to open itch.io page, because, additional to Paypal, itch uses Stripe as a payment platform, and Stripe accepts AliPay as a payment method.
As I know, basically itch.io is similar enough to Patreon and SS, but users just pay not monthly, but for every update, like if it's a paid DLCs.
So think about it.
First time I hear about this, I'll take a look.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So think about it.
Damn that sounds really interesting. More supporters means the dev can grow too. <3

Reactions: tysiu and otoboke

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So think about it.
well then Kalyha need the read out texts for correct the typos.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for waiting, I didn't expect it to not get leaked haha. :)
Thread updated with new v0.29 links.

This is a big update to be honest, including old and new renders, it is a total of 1232 new images in the game... As you know, this time I decided to focus on old content, that's why I reworked so many scenes from the beginning. I advise you to give it a try, but if you're lazy you can simply check some of the scenes directly through the gallery, even if there is not everything).

Jenna's house has been totally reworked (just like Linda) so the scenes in her house will be way better from now! Two old photoshoots have been renewed with Adrianna as well. Linda and Emma have their scenes renewed too but I let you check it out...

Recently I try to get ride of the "bullshit" dialogues that I added in when I first started the game, it was a littel childish and I try to write better dialogues. I'm also trying to give you more choices on how to treat the girls, you prefer being rude then there will be no difference, but I also add the opportunity to give more compliments and be a little nicer to the ladies haha.

And finally... A brand new great scene with Adrianna. I'm sure you guys are going to love this one! I gave it my best! :)

All right, have fun playing the game and let me know what you thought of the update. Feedback is always appreciated!

Changelog :
  • 232 new renders.
  • 1000 old renders renewed.
  • 10 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images).
  • Main story progression.
  • Jenna story progression.
  • Renewed Jenna's house completely.
  • Fixed gallery scene 78 (strip club scene with Ava, Jasmine, Elena, Adrianna).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Restore Her Career [v0.29] [Kalyha] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.28 -> v0.29 [749 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes